Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-11-2024, 07:28 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

Sorry if this is a dumb question,but what numbers do we put in for the sliders that says wip....and how do we change the offensive styles ?
Old 03-11-2024, 07:40 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidgriff11
Sorry if this is a dumb question,but what numbers do we put in for the sliders that says wip....and how do we change the offensive styles ?
Leave them at 50 since I haven't figured that out yet (WIP = Work In Progress)

You can't change offensive styles. That's only to let you know what type of performer they are and what to expect from them
Old 03-11-2024, 08:57 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21

You can't change offensive styles. That's only to let you know what type of performer they are and what to expect from them
Thank you for the reply..i figured the WIP question was dumb lol...i didn't get 2k last year.. but i could never start my universe without your edits ...my 2k19 universe is still going strong an one of the best I've had with your edits.
Old 03-12-2024, 05:39 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hello, I just wanted to fill you in about the submission system.

I am currently reporting the inconsistency of submission system and button mashing mini-games to 2K, the ticket escalated to the appropriate department, so I really hope they address the situation of the sub system being overpowered in favor of the AI.

Meanwhile I want to thank Hype for the hard work, I am currently using the spreadsheet as a guide. As I want the overalls to remain similar to the original games parameter, I am adding 15, 10 or 20 to the attributes, but I am still fine tuning it.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:06 AM   #21
Rookie

Also, some feedback about the spreadsheet:

I can't locate The Rock from 2001 in the Attitude era and Lita in general, is it an oversight?

Then, LDF's Angel Garza and Humberto Carrillo are not displaying in the section dedicated to Smackdown Stables but they are below the NXT Women section (this was carried over from the 2023 spreadsheet).

Last edited by EnriqueBanderas; 03-12-2024 at 07:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2024, 08:29 AM   #22
Rookie

Excellent work as always! Been using your sheets since 2k19, and this is the first time I've been in one of these threads at launch.

This is literally the most insignificant nitpick, but just a few typos I've seen across some of your sheets-- Excel/Google Sheets aren't great at autocorrect, so it's understandable. I don't know if you've got formulas that rely on the text you've already got there, so it might be a pain in the butt to change, I dunno.
RESILANCE = RESILIENCE
MOVE THEIF = MOVE THIEF
But hey, not super important. To be honest if I was putting all that work in and someone corrected my spelling, I'd probably put three more typos in just to mess with them.

Again, keep up the awesome work! Always fascinated by the methods you use to end up on some of these stats.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:06 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21

Yeah, I assumed that was the easiest thing to do in the meantime.

Having said that, the pin attributes are pretty wonky for 1P vs CPU currently.

As the player, when I get pinned, the majority of the kickout attempts are ridiculous. The zone is ENORMOUS and doesn't move, and the flag moves like a snail.

This remains like this for almost half the match. The suddenly on the next pin attempt, the zone is TINY and FLYING back and forth, as well as the flag; resulting in an almost instant loss.

I cannot make sense of it as the player using the kickout currently; will this be addressed?
Old 03-12-2024, 10:25 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmbjj
Yeah, I assumed that was the easiest thing to do in the meantime.

Having said that, the pin attributes are pretty wonky for 1P vs CPU currently.

As the player, when I get pinned, the majority of the kickout attempts are ridiculous. The zone is ENORMOUS and doesn't move, and the flag moves like a snail.

This remains like this for almost half the match. The suddenly on the next pin attempt, the zone is TINY and FLYING back and forth, as well as the flag; resulting in an almost instant loss.

I cannot make sense of it as the player using the kickout currently; will this be addressed?
I have not really dove into Player Settings yet. Everything I've done so far has been strictly for the AI. But I'll look into it once I begin to work on that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »