Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2024, 07:23 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

Doing all the edits Alphabetically and so far I've noticed these people missing:

Beth Phoenix
Brooks Jensen
Channing Lorenzo
Josh Briggs(after searching for Jensen)

Last edited by AKAxTKA; 03-11-2024 at 08:38 AM.
Old 03-11-2024, 10:38 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAxTKA
Doing all the edits Alphabetically and so far I've noticed these people missing:

Beth Phoenix
Brooks Jensen
Channing Lorenzo
Josh Briggs(after searching for Jensen)
Beth and Channing were an oversight. I'll add them ASAP.

I don't know much about Briggs and Jensen. If someone could offer some insight on them I'll add them in
Old 03-11-2024, 02:43 PM   #11
Rookie

Okay so what stats do you recommend upping if their OVR isn't 85? I ran into an immediate issue with Drew, who only has 79 OVR with the stats you gave him, so essentially I have to figure out where 30-40 or more points are going to make him 85.

I have a feeling you guys are going to have to majorly at the least upscale grapple offense, aerial offense, signature and finisher so there's more of a balance.

Last edited by BBoy2020; 03-11-2024 at 02:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2024, 03:31 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBoy2020
Okay so what stats do you recommend upping if their OVR isn't 85? I ran into an immediate issue with Drew, who only has 79 OVR with the stats you gave him, so essentially I have to figure out where 30-40 or more points are going to make him 85.

I have a feeling you guys are going to have to majorly at the least upscale grapple offense, aerial offense, signature and finisher so there's more of a balance.
I haven't fully redefined RESLIANCY yet. Still doing some work on narrowing it down. At the end of the day, it'll only be a handful of people with it.

In the meantime, add 15 to all of his durability stats, submission defense, and pin escape.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:43 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
I haven't fully redefined RESLIANCY yet. Still doing some work on narrowing it down. At the end of the day, it'll only be a handful of people with it.

In the meantime, add 15 to all of his durability stats, submission defense, and pin escape.
As always thanks for doing this every year... definitely makes the game better in my opinion....im downloading the game now an about to go through some edits...
Old 03-11-2024, 03:48 PM   #14
Rookie

hey there, just curious about the iron jaw payback and your logic for who will get it. I see it on the fiend and hogan, just wondering what made Hogan someone who should have it and not say, umaga or another monster wrestler?
Old 03-11-2024, 04:49 PM   #15
Just started!

Massive thanks to you for your work!

First time trying to use these, so apologies for the dumb question, but how do you edit the start class and weight class? Or is that informational and we're just editing the attributes?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2024, 06:36 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
Beth and Channing were an oversight. I'll add them ASAP.

I don't know much about Briggs and Jensen. If someone could offer some insight on them I'll add them in
Briggs kind of me reminds me of Test back in the day, or a scaled down version of Dijak. Big man that has some athletic skills.
Jensen is Bull Buchanan little boy. Hasn't really set himself apart from the rest as of yet. Think Billy Gunn from the Smoking Gunns

Both on NXT. Briggs looks to have more of a future at the moment

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »