Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-24-2024, 03:30 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueBanderas
So, for your info I compared 2k23 to 2k24, both Cody Rhodes '24 Hypotetical and Bloodline Roman Reigns have the same attributes in the 2 spreadheets, also AI tendencies are the same. The only values changing are of course paybacks and the last personality trait, aggressive vs disciplined which in the 2K23 spreadsheet was at 55 most of the times due to the excessive amount of fight outside the ring.

So I cautiously say that you can easily use the 2K23 spreadsheet for wrestlers not covered yet or not in game.
I super appreciate this!
Old 03-24-2024, 03:32 PM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueBanderas
As a person that plays vs AI, should I keep the pin sliders like the spreadsheet says?

I am curious about the moderate and difficult pin values set to 0, do they stay still or move really slow? Are they thought only for AI vs AI?

The same question applies to finisher and signature mini game settings... Thanks for your clarification!
I'm thinking these pin sliders need a second glance, for 1p vs CPU at least.

They are wacky. lol

First pin attempt is mad slow. Second time around it's near impossible. lol
:/

I'm sure it'll be looked into.

I tried modifying them a bit, but clearly I have no idea how they work, because I keep making them worse. I just defaulted them all to 50 for now.
Old 03-26-2024, 01:59 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 1

Love the work put into these every year. Really appreciate. Have one question. Anyone else getting a lot of matches ending by count out? Mainly it’s the heels that win that way.
Old 03-26-2024, 02:04 PM   #60
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
https://x.com/whatsthestatus/status/...-Q3Xg4gV8WqEcA

Robert Roode ‘17 was uploaded to CC. Is it possible to do ratings for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping to see ratings for these three as well:

https://x.com/wittywitterson/status/...-Q3Xg4gV8WqEcA

https://x.com/whatsthestatus/status/...-Q3Xg4gV8WqEcA

https://x.com/kamokstudios/status/17...-Q3Xg4gV8WqEcA

2008 Kurt Angle, 2005 Batista, and Big Poppa Pump version of Scott Steiner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2024, 01:42 PM   #61
Rookie

Match settings I personally recommend if anybody wants to sim Royal Rumbles using these attributes
  • ENTRANCE INTERVAL: 60 SECONDS
    Eliminations can happen fast and you don't want to spend the majority of the match watching a lone competitor taunt repeatedly waiting for the next guy. On the flip side, having the ring fill too fast and hit the max of 8 quickly can also cause the match to stagnate. 60 feels like the perfect balance to keep the action at a steady pace.
  • SIGNATURE GAIN: SLOW
    Normal or higher and you'll see specials and finishers performed constantly.
  • FINISHER GAIN: NORMAL
    Some top stars are randomly set to enter with a finisher already stocked, replicating the burst of momentum a fresh competitor usually starts with. Setting finisher gain to slow will mess with this so they only start with half a finisher stocked.

Optionally you can set both rollout sliders to the max as well, but they're already pretty high and going back and forth to the options menu depending on what match type you're doing can be annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2024, 08:52 AM   #62
MVP

OVR: 10

4/1 Update
- Hot Fix for the following: Strength Attribute (mainly women), Light/Heavy Strike Tendencies, Light/Heavy Grapple Tendencies, Weapon/Table Use, Pin Combo
- Redistrbute Hit Point Ratios, mainly ARMS and LEGS
- New formula for RAGE Payback
- Added/Updated Superstars labeled Apr '24
- Updated Sliders

Taking a break for a while or until 2k fixes their game. AI was amazing during early access and since the last update, it's worse than 2k23
Old 04-01-2024, 09:27 AM   #63
Rookie

Thank you for all the work y'all do, can't wait to input these hot fixes.

I was gonna wait until after the first DLC to drop to ask this question, but seeing you say you're taking a break until 2k fixes the game, why not now. I was curious if your formula for ratings in 2K19 is something you're still happy with, or is there anything you'd adjust? I'm just always curious, especially because of how much we learn about these games in the future. You see Madden and 2K slider gurus revisit old titles with new information on how to attack the systems, and I was just curious if y'all felt similar with 2K19? I still sim in that game and have made all my edits and use the sliders on the 2K19 sheet, but ya never know if after 5 years thoughts have changed.
Old 04-01-2024, 11:46 AM   #64
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlegacy
Thank you for all the work y'all do, can't wait to input these hot fixes.

I was gonna wait until after the first DLC to drop to ask this question, but seeing you say you're taking a break until 2k fixes the game, why not now. I was curious if your formula for ratings in 2K19 is something you're still happy with, or is there anything you'd adjust? I'm just always curious, especially because of how much we learn about these games in the future. You see Madden and 2K slider gurus revisit old titles with new information on how to attack the systems, and I was just curious if y'all felt similar with 2K19? I still sim in that game and have made all my edits and use the sliders on the 2K19 sheet, but ya never know if after 5 years thoughts have changed.
I honestly have not looked at 2k19 since 2k22 came out. That said, i did learn a lot since then. I'll look back at those sheets while i'm on "break" to see if I can come up with anything new.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »