Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-06-2024, 11:48 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
These are solid. Although I think The Final Testament and Cody will win their respective matches. No way is Cody going to lose 3 matches in two consecutive manias.
If I mix in possible interference wrestler attributes, those matches might be flipped. Good call.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2024, 01:55 PM   #82
Rookie

Quick feedback: I think that now the recovery values are a bit too high. Compared to the previous iterations of the file, including the previous 2K23 ones, wrestlers get up a bit too early from moves, almost to the point of no selling. @hyperballer, do you think I could toggle them by decreasing them by 10-15?
Old 04-06-2024, 02:25 PM   #83
MVP

OVR: 16

Your research of these attributes is greatly appreciated. Based on default attributes, I must have hit Roman with 10 finishers...made him bleed...red head and body with both injured. However, Even after 10 finishers, he still kicks out of everything. This includes his health bar being black. It's as if he just can't be pinned. I had a match as Cody with Seth, vs Roman and Rock. I was approaching the 12-15m mark (even on easy difficulty). And they both kicked out of everything. However, you can make them submit with no issue.

Do you find resiliency to be way overpowered this year?
Old 04-06-2024, 03:00 PM   #84
Rookie

HypeDC ratings went 4-3 at Stand and Deliver. Boosts to Trick, Thea Hail, Fallon Henley, Kelani Jordan, and Roxanne Perez?

Fantasy points: https://nxt.dropthebelt.com/Wrestler/TopScoring
Old 04-06-2024, 05:23 PM   #85
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueBanderas
Quick feedback: I think that now the recovery values are a bit too high. Compared to the previous iterations of the file, including the previous 2K23 ones, wrestlers get up a bit too early from moves, almost to the point of no selling. @hyperballer, do you think I could toggle them by decreasing them by 10-15?
I'm aware and its something im working on. Lowering RECOVERY would lead to more selling. But you'll run the risk of lowering those who have RESILIENCY under the 85 ovr requirement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2024, 05:25 PM   #86
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Your research of these attributes is greatly appreciated. Based on default attributes, I must have hit Roman with 10 finishers...made him bleed...red head and body with both injured. However, Even after 10 finishers, he still kicks out of everything. This includes his health bar being black. It's as if he just can't be pinned. I had a match as Cody with Seth, vs Roman and Rock. I was approaching the 12-15m mark (even on easy difficulty). And they both kicked out of everything. However, you can make them submit with no issue.

Do you find resiliency to be way overpowered this year?
Something I'd have to look into as I've only simmed one match with modern Roman. I play on Normal with my 3+ AI finisher impact slider (or whatever its called) set to 100 so I never see anything go past the 3rd finisher
Old 04-06-2024, 05:49 PM   #87
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Something I'd have to look into as I've only simmed one match with modern Roman. I play on Normal with my 3+ AI finisher impact slider (or whatever its called) set to 100 so I never see anything go past the 3rd finisher
Maybe the attributes / sliders have more effect this year, but very frustrating to play on easy diff, default sliders and attributes, and the AI kicks out no matter what. So who knows what is going on this year.
Old 04-07-2024, 04:05 AM   #88
Rookie

Quote:
I'm aware and its something im working on. Lowering RECOVERY would lead to more selling. But you'll run the risk of lowering those who have RESILIENCY under the 85 ovr requirement.
This makes sense. I think I'd be willing to "sacrifice" SIGNATURE by raising it a bit to make it up for the loss of RESILIENCY and then by turning this to SLOW in match. Anyhow, thank you for the great work, I'm still modifiying every single wrestler in the roster as time is tight, but I am already enjoying it with the wrestlers I modified!

Edit for further feedback: I raised STAMINA CONSUMPTION and lowered STAMINA RECOVERY because, especially when playing with main eventers or lightweights higher up in the card that have higher STAMINA, I never reach the stamina wheel to even appear. Of course, this may be toggled according to your personal preference.

Also: is it normal for Rey to suplex John Cena? Because every time a patch goes live it can break other things, I am afraid it turned weight detection off? Please, let me know.

Last edited by EnriqueBanderas; 04-07-2024 at 04:50 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »