Home

Your brain fart(s) of the day

This is a discussion on Your brain fart(s) of the day within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2021, 11:59 PM   #241

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Your brain fart(s) of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanttodownload
After a few seconds, I realized what stupidity I have done and decided not to get it back.
*Throws plate away*

"Hey! You threw the plate away!"

"I know"

"And...don't you want to get that plate back?"

"No! This is a reminder. Stupidity shouldn't go unpunished."

"Nobody will ever know...."

"I'll know!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
I'm notorious 'round these parts for throwing silverware away. I've tried to blame it on the maid for stealing said silverware, problem is we have no maid.

and when that was pointed out to me, I said and that's because we had to let her go for taking that silverware.
no dice, didn't work
"Why do you have 5 forks, 6 spoons but only 2 knives"

"Um...the maid took it."

"You don't have a maid"

"Exactly"

*Slowly puts the knives away*

Last edited by Majingir; 01-08-2021 at 12:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2021, 10:37 AM   #242
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

thought I was going to get in a brouhaha coming out of a local eatery last night. as I approached the door to leave I notice through the glass door another fella about to come in. so in this age of social distancing and out of an abundance of caution I decide to let him go ahead and enter first. but as I await, he stops and apparently does the same. so I go on and try to leave again but this fool decides he'll enter too at the same time. so I wait again but so does he. now I'm just getting mad and start to leave again but instead repeat the same dance with this idiot for another probably ten seconds before I realise the other fella coming in is my reflection.

A Work in Progress
Old 02-14-2021, 10:41 AM   #243
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
thought I was going to get in a brouhaha coming out of a local eatery last night. as I approached the door to leave I notice through the glass door another fella about to come in. so in this age of social distancing and out of an abundance of caution I decide to let him go ahead and enter first. but as I await, he stops and apparently does the same. so I go on and try to leave again but this fool decides he'll enter too at the same time. so I wait again but so does he. now I'm just getting mad and start to leave again but instead repeat the same dance with this idiot for another probably ten seconds before I realise the other fella coming in is my reflection.

Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-14-2021, 10:47 AM   #244

Majingir's Arena

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
https://youtu.be/Nnw2nG4I6I4
Old 02-14-2021, 10:50 AM   #245
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Yeah, that's a better analogy. I couldn't think up one on the spot, so I just thought of something when it actually is another person, haha.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2021, 02:45 PM   #246

Majingir's Arena

*I walk into a store, past a staff member at the entrance*

Them: Would you like a cart?

*I turn around*

Me: No Thanks.

(Turns out they were asking someone else, so I proceeded to continue walking as fast as I could away from them)
Old 05-20-2021, 03:53 PM   #247

Majingir's Arena

For context, I was expecting a call from my bank today to discuss something I wanted to do.

*Phone rings, caller ID shows my bank*

Person: Hello, may I speak to (name)?

Me: Yes, this is him.

Person: Great. I see that you wanted to speak to us about (banking stuff) today. Let me just pull up your file.......Oh, sorry, I realized I called you (some other name) just now.

Me: Oh.....

A double brain fart. They were calling for me, but called me a different name at the beginning. I was expecting a call, and didn't even bother to realize they called me a different name and just instantly said they're talking to the right person.
Old 01-09-2022, 06:36 AM   #248
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

file this one under TMI:

Spoiler

A Work in Progress

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »