Home

Manager Mode Only Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Manager Mode Only Discussion Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2021, 04:18 PM   #49
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Manage only thread

It works for me. Don’t know what to say.
Old 07-25-2021, 08:56 PM   #50
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Talking to Hammerhunker.....if you schedule your relief pitcher to come in when you pinch hit.....it will bring him in. You don’t have to sim anything. Just tried it and it works. After the inning transitioned it brought in the pitcher I had warming up.
Old 07-26-2021, 11:58 AM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightTemplar
Talking to Hammerhunker.....if you schedule your relief pitcher to come in when you pinch hit.....it will bring him in. You don’t have to sim anything. Just tried it and it works. After the inning transitioned it brought in the pitcher I had warming up.
Thanks. Good thinking on your part.
Old 08-10-2021, 01:38 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 3

I decided to zero out the dynamic difficulty setting and so far through 23 spring training games and 12 regular season games, it appears to help with the gradual decline in offensive production. Just coming off an 11 run, 15 hit game after a bit of a slump on offense. Hopefully this is part of a solution for manage only issues with offensive output.
Old 08-10-2021, 09:21 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 3

What do you mean schedule your pitcher to come in when you pinch hit?

Quote:
Old 08-10-2021, 10:02 PM   #54
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodbird
What do you mean schedule your pitcher to come in when you pinch hit?
Ok.......if you pinch hit for the pitcher and, after that half inning is over, the pinch hitter will be on the mound. If you go to the bullpen (and you had a pitcher warming up) there is no option to bring in that pitcher. It’s gone. You will be frozen in the bullpen.

So, when you initially want to warm up a pitcher go to the bullpen....warm up your pitcher, then go back into the bullpen and you’ll see “schedule to bring in pitcher”. Do that. Then when you pinch hit it will bring in that pitcher. Otherwise you are screwed.

This glitch also has taken away the double switch option.

SDS almost destroyed MOM with the patch before this one today. Without the workaround it would have.

I can understand somethings, but this not being fixed is a head scratcher.
Old 08-11-2021, 08:26 AM   #55
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Ok.......if you pinch hit for the pitcher and, after that half inning is over, the pinch hitter will be on the mound. If you go to the bullpen (and you had a pitcher warming up) there is no option to bring in that pitcher. It’s gone. You will be frozen in the bullpen.

So, when you initially want to warm up a pitcher go to the bullpen....warm up your pitcher, then go back into the bullpen and you’ll see “schedule to bring in pitcher”. Do that. Then when you pinch hit it will bring in that pitcher. Otherwise you are screwed.

This glitch also has taken away the double switch option.

SDS almost destroyed MOM with the patch before this one today. Without the workaround it would have.

I can understand somethings, but this not being fixed is a head scratcher.
And I am continually a dummy, forgetting to schedule the pitcher to come in. Sure can ruin a good game that's going on.

Proof that MoM is the abandoned crippled ugly mangy mutt at the dog pound to SCEA. And at one time it worked fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2021, 12:50 PM   #56
Let's Go Pens!

LetsGoBucs's Arena

OVR: 10

Not to mention that I still have the issue with scheduling a pitcher to come in and their stamina is automatically gone by about 25% (when they should be at 100%). Doesn't happen all of the time, but happens enough that I've stopped using the feature because I never know when it will happen. Ugh....
NBA: Denver Nuggets, Orlando Magic
NCAA: Penn State Nittany Lions, Boston College Eagles

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »