Home

Manager Mode Only Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Manager Mode Only Discussion Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-29-2024, 12:20 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Manager Mode Only Discussion Thread

Now that they finally fixed the camera angle, I’d be interested in hearing some feedback on how The Show 24 actually plays in MOM vs. 23. Are there any improvements or other new problems? How are the game and sim stats? How’s the variety in game results? Any major things that need to be addressed by sliders? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Old 04-30-2024, 09:30 AM   #138
Rookie

shawn306's Arena

OVR: 0

Still a little early but the one thing I noticed right off the bat is that I usually have slider contact at 6. Looks like this might be a bit much this year. In my Yankees franchise the first 4 games against Houston they bashed 14 homers.

Now it may have been an anomaly but I have dropped the contact slider down back to default. In the past having it at 5 hitting was just awful.

Just a first thought.
Old 04-30-2024, 09:18 PM   #139
Rookie

Playing Franchise with pretty much default sliders (with a few exceptions) and my 99 in everything pitcher routinely gets shelled and only throws strikes 55-60% of the time, resulting in numerous short outings (100 pitches in 4 innings). He should be elite. It seems like at default the player ratings do not matter at all.
Old 05-12-2024, 07:26 PM   #140
Rookie

I'm an OOTP player who just purchased '23Show because of the enthusiasm in this thread. I'm sorry to ask a noob question, but is a there a preferred slider set for '23 manager mode?

I see that Armor and Sword's sliders are popular, but not sure if they work well for just managing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »