Home

How’s your franchise going? Madden 24 edition

This is a discussion on How’s your franchise going? Madden 24 edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-25-2023, 09:04 AM   #65
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: How’s your franchise going? Madden 24 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitown1-23
Year 1 was on all pro went 13-4 and won the Super Bowl vs the Bills. Allen threw 5 picks. Didn’t really have a great draft despite having 2 first rounders. Only one hidden dev trait and that was in the 6th round a CB. Got some decent overalls though maybe I can develop them.

Didn’t make any splash moves in free agency just mainly depth pieces.

In year 2 first game was on all pro I won 34-14 over the lions. Fields won player of the week.

The game was too easy on all pro so I decided to go ahead and give all madden a shot and it felt pretty good not gonna lie. I beat the packers 34-31. Fields and Love had pretty much identical numbers about 260 each Love had 3 TDs and 1 INT. Fields had 2 TD 1 INT and ran one in as well.

Love didn’t do much for most of the game though. I had a 34-17 lead at one point but in garbage time he made some big plays against me.

But yea All Madden default for one game felt as balanced as it’s ever been. It’s not enough for me to judge yet but I’ll be sticking with it for awhile and if sliders need to adjust I’ll do them.
AM feels very balanced. Making mistakes passing or calling bad plays on defense will cost you quickly though. Passing is also probably a challenge for me because Jordan Love is a lowly rated QB but it feels coverage is much more apt to take bad throws away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2023, 09:47 AM   #66
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

OVR: 3

Year 1 regular season of my Niners franchise is done. Again, this is a franchise that I unretired Andrew Luck and gained his "rights" by flipping 3 firsts to Indy for 3 sevenths.

I play on All-Madden, 7 min quarters with accelerated clock off. I was pretty happy with the overall results but I did surprisingly struggle on defense (all my fault as I try to get into playing next gen maddens...Ive been primarily on M20 for the last several years) Offensively was a different story as I led the league in points and yards (531 points and 6544 yards). Overall I finished 11-6, won the west and secured the 3rd seed and await a WC game with New Orleans.

Notable stats
Passing
A. Luck 67% 4257 yards 36 tds 18 ints 104.3 rate

-ints were a problem the first 8 games or so as I have 13 thru 8 games

Rushing
C. McCaffrey 251 atts 1431 yards 13 tds
A. Luck 76 atts 576 yards 8 tds

Receiving
G. Kittle 82 rec 972 yards 8 tds
D. Samuels 66 rec 1075 yards 6 tds
B. Aiyuk 61 red 1101 yards 11 tds
C. McCaffrey 57 rec 657 yards 6 tds

Offensively, I've always ran my version of a WCO(My heart will always be stuck with the dynasty 49ers offense I love compressed set and have loaded my PB with as many as I could find. It's kinda cool on the play call screen how you can see your breakdowns mine was the following:

21% Singleback
15% IForm
5% Strong
5% Weak
46% Gun
8% Goal line

I kinda dig my close to 50/50 split on undercenter vs gun....I only wish madden would let use all the formations in game. I would love to add the far and near formations from the west coast PB to my offense to add even more of that 80's and 90's Niner offense feel.
Old 08-25-2023, 11:25 AM   #67
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Started off 4-0 with the St. Louis Chargers and we have lost our last 3 games. (AM default 50)

The Bears are a cheat code, they signed Dalvin Cook and Fields can pass and run. They put 52 on us.
Old 08-25-2023, 11:50 AM   #68
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

I'm still in the preseason of my Lone Star Franchise (Texans & Cowboys). Dallas is 2-0 so far, Houston is 1-1 (We got annihilated by Miami). Every game is streamed on my twitch channel.
Old 08-25-2023, 06:03 PM   #69
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Think I’m going with the Colts this year. Not sure what to do about Taylor, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-25-2023, 08:45 PM   #70
Pro

OVR: 2

Second game on all madden I lost 35-24 to the Titans.

Will Levis only went 21-24 with 280 yards. Derrick Henry was hard to bring down. Titans absolutely shut down my run game. Fields threw for over 300 but threw no TDs and had 2 INT. He did have 2 rushing TDs and short and goal situations.

2-1 in year two up next Jacksonville (2-1)
Old 08-27-2023, 09:49 PM   #71
Pro

OVR: 2

Started a falcons franchise. It’s not going so well. First two games were on all madden matt10 sliders I couldn’t do anything or stop anything. Next two games were on Matt10s all pro sliders and in falcons fashion I blew 2 leads late. One a 14 point lead the other a 21 point lead. Bijan London and Pitts have been good. I traded Campbell for Nate Hobbs a 6th and 7th. And I traded Patterson for two thirds from the dolphins. Def gonna draft a QB but I need defensive help big time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2023, 10:03 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 0

Not sure if Madden is being weird with simulating this year. Tore down the Rams, moved them to Portland, and ended up with a 75 overall team (73 offense, 77 defense). I play All-Madden, 12 min, Offense Only.

Despite my team being pretty bad, the AI just couldn't seem to score against me. They would drive deep and either kick a field goal, or go for it on 4th and fail. I wasn't killing the world on offense, but I scored more than that. Teams that should be hanging 25+ points on me struggled to get 14. As a result, my team went 14-3.

So between that and passing stats being weird (plus the other small bugs), I might wait til the first patch to try again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »