Home

How’s your franchise going? Madden 24 edition

This is a discussion on How’s your franchise going? Madden 24 edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-19-2023, 12:17 AM   #49
Rookie

michaelhalljr's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How’s your franchise going? Madden 24 edition

Packers 34 (me) Bears 24 (cpu)
Jumped out to a 24-0 lead at the half, and coasted from there. Neither team had much run defense as both teams were over 200 on the ground.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-19-2023, 05:26 AM   #50
Banned

Week 2 of my Falcons franchise suffered My first loss to green Bay 27-23

Idk wtf happened but we had the lead 17-7 at the end of Q1 after that couldn't move the ball much GB out scored us 20-6 after 1st Qtr we had the ball last minute but ended up throwing a pick on 4th down

Fun game sucks we lost playing on Competitive absolutely Rocks feels more realistic

Key stats

Ryan 78.1 QBR 24-43 345 Yds 2/2
Love 78.9 QBR 299 Yds 1/1

Allegeier 15 Rush 33 Yds
Jones 24 Rush 88 Yds TD

Pitts 9 Rec 117 Yds TD
Duvernay 6 Rec 125 Yds

Andersen 9 Tak 1 Sack 1 Int
Walker 7 Tak Int (game sealing)

I recommend competitive mode

Sent from my SM-F721U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-19-2023, 12:25 PM   #51
Just started!

New to the forum, but have read through these for years. Definitely want to get in on it this year, but these server disconnects have been a hurdle.

Does anyone know if the offline franchise is still running into that really bad bug from the years previous after like year 6 where it crashes out? I’d love to start mine through that to avoid these server concerns, but I am worried about losing it as I am a long hauler, 20+ years usually.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2023, 01:14 PM   #52
Rookie

Is there any way to see if players in franchise mode have the clutch trait. In the main menu edit, this trait exists. But in franchise I can’t find it anywhere.

Another question is regarding running backs with the high motor trait. Running backs like Derek Henry and Christian Mccaffery have the high motor trait. But I have NEVER seen an auto generated draft running back have this trait. Am I missing something? Would seem to be an important trait for a running back.
Old 08-20-2023, 07:58 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 2

Just finished the regular season in my first year with the bears. We went 13-4 and won 5 in a row to end the season. Pretty easy schedule overall. Defense sucked but offense was explosive.

Justin Fields is the first ever QB to throw for 4k yards in a season in Chicago bears history. He led the league with 39 passing TDs but threw 20 INTs. He also ran for over 1k yards.

DJ Moore second in receiving yards with 1300 and also second in TDs with 12.

Rookie DT Zach Pickens had 11 sacks in his first year and rookie CB Tyrqiue Stevenson had 1 INT and 8 sacks.

We are the 2 seed in the NFC and will face the Eagles in the first round.

49ers and Chiefs were the #1 seeds in their respective conferences.
Old 08-20-2023, 11:39 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 2

Bears shut out the eagles in the Wild Card round 27-0. Eagles were without Jalen Hurts and Mariota got shut down by the bears defense who recorded 3 sacks an INT and a forced fumble and recovery.

In his playoff debut Justin Fields completed 70% of his passes threw for 246 yards 3TDs and 0 INT. He was sacked 3 times all in the first quarter. Fields also had 61 yards on the ground.

It will be the #1 offense (bears) vs the #2 (Cowboys) offense in the divisional round.

49ers will face the Vikings. Chiefs vs Jacksonville. And Titans vs Bills.
Old 08-21-2023, 05:47 AM   #55
Banned

Week 4 Falcons Vs Jags in London!

We ended up beating jags 42-19

*Key Players*

*Trey Lance/QB* : After trading away a 2025 3rd round pick for trey services Lance came into today's game as a backup to Matt Ryan he did see some field today rushing for 76 yards on 5 carries plus a 21 yard run to the endzone that wasn't all he also threw 1 pass which ended up being a 24 yard strike to RB/WR Patterson in the end zone late in the game will Lance take over QB1 next season or will he eventually take over the QB1 this season over matt Ryan?

*Clark Phillips/CB* : the 4th round draft pick out of Utah just got the nickel position this week Atlanta coaching staff want to see what this kid brings to the table well he didn't disappoint he picked off Trevor Lawrence once almost 3 times! He also did well in the tackling game all 3 tackles kept Jacksonville WRs from getting a 1st down he went on to finish the game 3 tackles 1 Int and 2 Pass deflections.

*Jeff Okudah/CB* : coming into this game he wasn't very efficient that all changed after he resigned a 3 year $18M deal during the game Lawrence throws deep right looking for Christian Kirk its picked off ! None other than Jeff Okudah he returned that pick all the way to the house 104 yards! Biggest play of his career

*Kyle Pitts/TE* : coming into this game he is leading the NFL in receptions Yards & Touchdowns his game against the jags didn't slow him down 10 Catches 172 Yards 2 Touchdowns he is continuing to set the league on fire!

*Matt Ryan/QB* : same goes with the 38 year old veteran leading the nfl In passing yards & Touchdowns the veteran looks like he isn't slowing down much. Against Jacksonville he threw for 253 Passing Yards & 3 Touchdowns. Let's see if he continues the hot streak will Ryan get Atlanta back to the super bowl?

Other news around the league

Couple trades I had done shipped off 4 players to clear up some Cap space

*Jaylen Mayfield > LA Rams For 2024 6th RD PK

*Mykal Walker > Texans For 2024 7th RD PK

*Tre Flowers > Steelers For 2024 4th RD PK & 2025 5th RD PK

Mike Hughes > Vikings For '25 5th RD

Signed

CB Kelvin Joseph
CB Dee Alford
OT Ryan Hayes (R)
OG Nick Broeker (R)

Currently playing Armor & Swords All pro sliders but now that matt10 posted new sliders might give them a try

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2023, 09:08 AM   #56
Banned

Week 5 Houston (2-2) At Atlanta (3-1)

*First 4 drives punts

*Cordarrelle Patterson nearly returns a punt return longest was 52!

*3rd drive backup QB Trey Lance read option runs for 26 yards! Few plays later Matt Ryan throws a 2 yard pass to TE Kyle Pitts

7-0 Atlanta

*Texans 3 & out (2nd time today)

*Matt Ryan to Julio Jones TD !

14-0 Atlanta

*Texans ends up scoring here as FB Beck scores a 1 yard TD

14-7 Atlanta

*We punt on 3 and out horrible punt attempt Houston starts on own 46 2 plays later Blown coverage easy TD as Stroud connects with woods

14-14 Tie

*both teams has 3 & outs with just little time to go before Half but on our next drive Ryan throws a bomb to London which connects for 47 yards until jimmy Ward stops London from scoring 6 (accidentally hit triangle which made me hurdle after I caught the ball didn't expect to actually catch it in single coverage ) next few plays end the half on a FG

17-14 Atlanta

*Atlanta gets the ball 2nd half 1st drive Ryan gets sacked by Huges Jr on 3rd down Atlanta punts Houston ends up settling for a FG next drive

17-17 tie

*Whatever reason Ryan couldn't get the ball moving 3 straight Incompletions Houston gets the ball and scores

24-17 Houston

*entering the 4th Ryan gets pulled trey lance In at QB Trey first drive ends up being a FG Ward with the TD saving swat to London

24-20

*with little bit over 3 minutes to go we need a stop & we get a 3 & out ! Our ball with 3:13 remaining. A few option runs & short passes we get closer to the 50 yard line until Trey takes a Nasty sack from rookie DE will Anderson Jr its 3rd & 14 Trey goes deep to London its caught! Its a 1st down Atlanta is still in this game few plays go by & we couldn't execute its already 4th down with 38 seconds remaining Lance takes the snap looks deep left throws its CAUGHT FOR A TD BY PATTERSON! Atlanta goes up on Houston with 33 seconds remaining!!

27-24 Atlanta

With little time remaining we assumed we have this game locked up nope Stroud manages to get his team Down the field setting up Houston in FG range. Ball is snapped....ITS BLOCKED BY KELVIN JOSEPH!!! ATLANTA WINS ON A BLOCKED FG ATTEMPED 27-24!!

I can tell ya this was a fantastic game I literally just called up Joseph from my practice squad

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »