Home

Old 03-03-2024, 12:10 PM   #41
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Forme

Injuries have become non existent. A few in game, but thats it. @ 20 its only lineman that get injured. Stumper.

No wonder teams keep releasing and signing K and P ers. Special teams is HORRIBLE and worse, you cant even fix it. Shank punts constantly, coffin kicks rare, deep touchback kickoffs almost non existent. Very unfortunate!

More game stats in Twitch.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2024, 06:35 AM   #42
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Injuries have become non existent. A few in game, but thats it. @ 20 its only lineman that get injured. Stumper.

No wonder teams keep releasing and signing K and P ers. Special teams is HORRIBLE and worse, you cant even fix it. Shank punts constantly, coffin kicks rare, deep touchback kickoffs almost non existent. Very unfortunate!

More game stats in Twitch.

This is Online correct?

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports
Old 03-04-2024, 07:12 AM   #43
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
This is Online correct?

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports
Both, on and offline. Nice amount of "in game" injuries. They just dont extend to after the game. I think the injuries is due to I reset and reinputted the sliders. I have Progressive Fatigue back on. Trying to make it work and see if it adds some help to injuries. Thing I like about PF is, you see a tougher defense until around the fourth quarter and then the more dominant defense of the game starts to shine because they arent as fatigued. Its a testing theory LOL.
Special teams, well we both know how that works.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Last edited by forme95; 03-04-2024 at 07:23 AM.
Old 03-04-2024, 07:54 AM   #44
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Both, on and offline. Nice amount of "in game" injuries. They just dont extend to after the game. I think the injuries is due to I reset and reinputted the sliders. I have Progressive Fatigue back on. Trying to make it work and see if it adds some help to injuries. Thing I like about PF is, you see a tougher defense until around the fourth quarter and then the more dominant defense of the game starts to shine because they arent as fatigued. Its a testing theory LOL.
Special teams, well we both know how that works.
I'm seeing plenty of short-term and long-term permanent injuries at my injury setting Offline.

I did have to increase the Slider at one point.
Old 03-04-2024, 08:41 AM   #45
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I'm seeing plenty of short-term and long-term permanent injuries at my injury setting Offline.

I did have to increase the Slider at one point.
10-4. Thanks, I'll check it out.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2024, 07:06 PM   #46
MVP

forme95's Arena

OP update.

Progressive Fatigue OFF Forever or it is fixed correctly. You can manage it ALL you want. Playoff it is nerfed so badly. Like everything else EA does for immersion, they over do it.

EDIT: before I abandon all hope in PF, we will be trying one more thing first.

Progressive Fatigue On
Weekly Planning Auto
Practice Reps Auto

Last edited by forme95; 03-05-2024 at 09:43 AM. Reason: change of plan
Old 03-04-2024, 07:24 PM   #47
MVP

forme95's Arena

Let me just say how pissed I am about Progressive Fatigue. I absolutely LOVE the idea behind it. It controls xp earned and I LOVE that you have to half pad and backups practice (which helps the second team earn xp) and not just always full pads and starters (with it off) for max xp. So in a year or 2 or 3 everyone is high rated. I just hate that it doesnt work correctly for playoffs. Just kills it and its a real shame! EA STOP worrying about 12 yr old MUT kids that want easy games and focus on the core. Damn, what a shame!

Old 03-04-2024, 08:41 PM   #48
MVP

forme95's Arena

End of season 2 stats in Twitch. I really like how it turned out. Special teams, was really a killer to look at as kick return was dominate over rest. EA broke ST. Damn shame. Stats though, really felt good. Dont come at me with real NFL comparisons. This is Madden, NOT real life. This game cant mimic real life. I try and have succeeded in matching MADDEN stats. Which is what I want to accomplish. Some adjustments may be made to penalties and/or time, but Im going to try and not touch rating sliders. Again, the overall goal is to make the ratings matter or else it is useless to go more then one season where sliders override ratings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »