Home

Old 02-27-2024, 08:56 AM   #33
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Forme

May be heading in a different direction. The last 7 games have looked really good. Stats posted in Twitch. Still have last nights game to publish. I am liking what I am seeing though.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Old 02-27-2024, 04:21 PM   #34
Rookie

Been running CB’s sliders with QB accuracy at 40, intentional grounding OFF, and deleting my profile and re-importing the sliders before every game.

Only decent chance I have had at solid variation and realistic stats. i have been running 11 min quarters with 17 ACC.

the run pass ratio seems to only be combated if you have a run heavy PB. i ran baltimore’s with Arizona and felt like the game played better when one team had a run heavy PB. also believe the weekly strategies and staff goals play an impact.

only buggaboo with stats is having a huge amount of KR, but i believe this is because the special teams sliders are broke.
Old 02-28-2024, 07:34 AM   #35
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucksweep
Been running CB’s sliders with QB accuracy at 40, intentional grounding OFF, and deleting my profile and re-importing the sliders before every game.

Only decent chance I have had at solid variation and realistic stats. i have been running 11 min quarters with 17 ACC.

the run pass ratio seems to only be combated if you have a run heavy PB. i ran baltimore’s with Arizona and felt like the game played better when one team had a run heavy PB. also believe the weekly strategies and staff goals play an impact.

only buggaboo with stats is having a huge amount of KR, but i believe this is because the special teams sliders are broke.
CB has a great channel. Again, For anyone who hasn't, I recommend going and checking it out. YT CBGaming. I really enjoy watching his streams. His set really works well too. I just chose for my personal taste to veer off of it. His set though is where my base originally started.

I only ever reset my profile before I go into the next season (if I remember to do it). I do though, and it may be placebo, but what I do is when I turn Madden on, I will go through my settings before I go into my franchise.

The only time I change playbooks or schemes is when a new head coach takes over a team and his scheme doesnt match the playbook because Madden AI is stupid lol. For instance, year 1 the Panthers always fire the HC and replace it with a guy that runs Seattle playbook. His scheme though is 4-3 and Seattles playbook is a 3-4. So Ill go switch his scheme to 3-4. Other then that, I dont touch playbooks.

Special teams is in a sad state. I wasted a season trying to get some kind of variation and just couldnt get anything to change. Default is where it will stay and it will be what it is.

I have something working, Im in week 10 and I like what Im seeing. Complete change may be coming if it plays out like it is.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2024, 05:58 PM   #36
MVP

forme95's Arena

Online and offline play night and day from each other. Im in absolute aawwhhh. If this is how offline plays, I wish I would have played online iterations ago

I hope this was just some weird preseason game.

EDIT: Nope, Im convinced. Now I know why I see so many gamers b$%^& about gameplay. Its offline default rosters. No wonder the big swing in slider adjustments. Everything just seems so random. Like no rhyme or reason behind anything. IDK what this is, but it isnt football, yikes. Offline may be OUT for me. I may never touch offline again. Mercy me

Last edited by forme95; 03-01-2024 at 06:58 PM.
Old 03-01-2024, 08:44 PM   #37
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Online and offline play night and day from each other. Im in absolute aawwhhh. If this is how offline plays, I wish I would have played online iterations ago

I hope this was just some weird preseason game.

EDIT: Nope, Im convinced. Now I know why I see so many gamers b$%^& about gameplay. Its offline default rosters. No wonder the big swing in slider adjustments. Everything just seems so random. Like no rhyme or reason behind anything. IDK what this is, but it isnt football, yikes. Offline may be OUT for me. I may never touch offline again. Mercy me

You can't control all 32 Team's Online.

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports
Old 03-01-2024, 08:55 PM   #38
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
You can't control all 32 Team's Online.

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports
Ya, noted that when I tried to go change a coaching change and they had the wrong scheme for playbook it had. I had to invite my son and use his login to change it. That is a down side for sure. Upside however is being able to stay closer to default.

Old 03-02-2024, 11:08 AM   #39
MVP

forme95's Arena

Ok, it was a preseason thing offline. Games seem to play better in regular season, which I should have known. Games stats will be posted in Twitch.

OP updated
Dolphins will be offline default roster.
Browns will be Online active roster.

Old 03-02-2024, 02:22 PM   #40
MVP

forme95's Arena

Played 4 regular season games (Stats in Twitch) and while it looked better then preseason did, I just dont know if I like offline. Time will have to be adjusted. 9 min plays well, but it just doesnt feel like enough offline.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »