Home

Old 03-05-2024, 08:35 AM   #49
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Forme

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
End of season 2 stats in Twitch. I really like how it turned out. Special teams, was really a killer to look at as kick return was dominate over rest. EA broke ST. Damn shame. Stats though, really felt good. Dont come at me with real NFL comparisons. This is Madden, NOT real life. This game cant mimic real life. I try and have succeeded in matching MADDEN stats. Which is what I want to accomplish. Some adjustments may be made to penalties and/or time, but Im going to try and not touch rating sliders. Again, the overall goal is to make the ratings matter or else it is useless to go more then one season where sliders override ratings.
Hopefully the Patches are done for this year
Old 03-05-2024, 08:49 AM   #50
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Hopefully the Patches are done for this year
Glad you popped in. Ya, I hope its done for this series. Question, you have PF ON with auto weekly and practice reps. Is it working in your opinion? Are you seeing missing starters in playoffs? Ive shut it down, but am wondering if your route of leaving it on and setting the weekly planning and practice reps to auto might be a avenue to try.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Old 03-05-2024, 09:26 AM   #51
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Forme

Quote:
Glad you popped in. Ya, I hope its done for this series. Question, you have PF ON with auto weekly and practice reps. Is it working in your opinion? Are you seeing missing starters in playoffs? Ive shut it down, but am wondering if your route of leaving it on and setting the weekly planning and practice reps to auto might be a avenue to try.

You know, I've always kept it on CPU vs CPU.

I never experienced or noticed any missing starters or other issues and I watch a lot of games. Not to say there aren't any but I have never noticed any issues with Progreesive Fatigue CPU vs CPU.

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports

Last edited by cdcool; 03-05-2024 at 09:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2024, 09:32 AM   #52
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
You know, I've always kept it on CPU vs CPU.

I never experienced or noticed any missing starters or other issued and I watch a lot of games, not to say there aren't any but I have never noticed any issues with Progreesive Fatigue CPU vs CPU.

For season 3, I am going to adopt your injuries, PF and game planning. As always, thanks for the help and advice.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Old 03-05-2024, 09:44 AM   #53
MVP

forme95's Arena

OP Update

Progressive Fatigue On
Weekly Planning Auto
Practice Reps Auto
Injuries from 10 to 51
Fatigue 70 to 60

Last edited by forme95; 03-07-2024 at 05:23 PM.
Old 03-05-2024, 02:40 PM   #54
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Forme

Quote:
For season 3, I am going to adopt your injuries, PF and game planning. As always, thanks for the help and advice.

Outstanding!!
Always here to help!

Last edited by cdcool; 03-05-2024 at 07:50 PM.
Old 03-11-2024, 07:39 PM   #55
MVP

forme95's Arena

This is why you DONT play scenarios and completely ignore them. The game plays to scenarios instead of ratings. Had the check in on QB. QB had to throw 3 TDs and beat team. Already struggling QB through the season and getting ready to be benched. So this was the deciding factor. Replaced QB in second half with better rookie. Doesn't matter because of the scenario. QB played NO different. He CLEARLY PLAYED to scenario and NOT to rating. NOT one TD. Only 3 FGs. No difference in QB play 59 awareness to a 74 awareness. The 2 QBs was Watson and Hunter (auto generated draft). Watson was only playing because of obvious contract.

One day I will learn LOL.

Last edited by forme95; 03-12-2024 at 08:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2024, 01:47 PM   #56
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
This is why you DONT play scenarios and completely ignore them. The game plays to scenarios instead of ratings. Had the check in on QB. QB had to throw 3 TDs and beat team. Already struggling QB through the season and getting ready to be benched. So this was the deciding factor. Replaced QB in second half with better rookie. Doesn't matter because of the scenario. QB played NO different. He CLEARLY PLAYED to scenario and NOT to rating. NOT one TD. Only 3 FGs. No difference in QB play 59 awareness to a 74 awareness. The 2 QBs was Watson and Hunter (auto generated draft). Watson was only playing because of obvious contract.

One day I will learn LOL.
I've always turned off all the Scenario, Storybook (RPG) stuff

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »