Old 03-18-2024, 09:46 AM   #57
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Forme

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I've always turned off all the Scenario, Storybook (RPG) stuff
LOL, you think I would learn. I say it EVERY season I need to go in and just turn it off. I dont know why I dont.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Old 03-18-2024, 10:13 PM   #58
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
LOL, you think I would learn. I say it EVERY season I need to go in and just turn it off. I dont know why I dont.
Old 03-24-2024, 10:38 AM   #59
MVP

forme95's Arena

How does changing ****ing uniforms effect how the ****ing game plays? 5 games changed uni's. 5x less then 10 points scored. That's NOT a coincidence!
Now you cant even change up uniforms, SMFH EA seriously!

10-27
9-35
17-7
11-41
33-7
All losses, all varied thoughout season. Your telling me I picked the same games as Madden to change unis as Madden said I was going to have a bad game

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Old 03-24-2024, 01:02 PM   #60
MVP

forme95's Arena

How can anyone get into playing this game. Ratings mean absolutely ZERO! Right now if I was going to resign off performance, my top 10 players would be in free agency. 14 weeks in my top Off tackles has 3x the sacks allowed then the next player. Myles Garrett has 7 sacks (not even top 10). It doesnt matter what tackle he goes against, 70 rated or 99 rated. Mahomes plays no different then Watson. I even started a franchise with Chiefs (exact same settings) just to see if I was crazy. Minor difference, but night and day difference between team Chiefs and CPU Chiefs.

I absolutely just dont get it. Whats the point of finding players that fit or try to improve your team each year. It clearly doesnt matter. Games are a complete dice roll with no rhyme or reason to them. Its just not worth

Old 03-24-2024, 04:45 PM   #61
MVP

forme95's Arena

Again, remind me the point of playing?
Oppo team 32nd against run giving up avg 126 rushing yards.
Got Chubb, cool big game for him.
Gameplan run outside
Get 200+ yards rushing
Get 15 first downs
Allow 14 points or less

7 rushes 13 yards Chubb
17 for 45 for 213 yards 0 td 4 int

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2024, 10:29 AM   #62
MVP

forme95's Arena

Here is what I am gathering "penalty" siders actually control. It is more gameplay settings then sliders being/not being called.

Offside - (D-Line strength)
False Start - (O-Line strength)
Holding - (Line blocking contact)
Facemask - (Tackling aggressiveness?)
Defensive Pass Interference - (Pass Coverage)
Illegal Block In The Back - (rush pursuit?)
Roughing The Passer - (Pass Rush)

Ive played with these at all sorts of levels and have never seen more or less penalties called. What I have noticed more is gameplay being played out different. Illegal Block In The Back is the only one Im not sure what it controls. Im leaning torward rushing of some sort.

Last edited by forme95; 03-28-2024 at 10:32 AM.
Old 04-02-2024, 10:22 PM   #63
MVP

forme95's Arena

Never been to a world series. Never played in a Super Bowl. Finally in season 3, I make it the Super Bowl. Lost to the Lions 18 to 39. I averaged 35 points /game the whole playoff run. I know it's because I (against better judgement) changed to all white away uni's lol. Im really starting to believe this theory about changing uniforms. Forever to get there to get embarrassed like that. Ugh, this one will sting for awhile. Crappy draft coming up along with a weak free agency. Browns SB run is coming to an end. 2026 is all in or bust.

Last edited by forme95; 04-03-2024 at 09:13 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »