Home

EA Sports UFC 5 Trial and Deluxe Edition Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 5 Trial and Deluxe Edition Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2023, 03:28 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 10 thoughts from playing EA play

Quote:
Originally Posted by classaction
I am so excited for this game. It looks great. After all the changes, we should have a really great title on our hands.
everything is pointing for the oposite way
Old 10-23-2023, 03:34 PM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassActFan
Thanks for posting. I hated UFC 4. Thought it was abysmal. Played it via game pass when I got back into gaming last year. Thought about buying 5 until it became clear that it is not a significant leap, especially after the team had three years to develop it. I’ll pick it up on a deep sale or whenever it arrives on EA Play/game pass in a year.
My only question for you it, and I’m not saying buy it or don’t that decision is totally up to you lol, why do you mean by significant leap?

Just curious what you’re looking for in the game
Old 10-23-2023, 03:35 PM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmlimo
everything is pointing for the oposite way
I wouldn’t necessarily say that. I mean gameplay and presentation wise it’s definitely better then 4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2023, 06:14 PM   #12
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Re: EA Sports UFC 5 Trial and Deluxe Edition Available Now - Post Your Impressions He

Just a heads up, if you're not seeing it in the store.

PlayStation
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ga...ts-ufc/#buynow

Xbox
https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/sto...8K4B707H0/0010
Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-23-2023, 06:57 PM   #13
Rookie

Re: EA Sports UFC 5 Trial and Deluxe Edition Available Now - Post Your Impressions He

EA Trial is stuck for me. I choose the fighters and when I attempt to proceed, it just gets stuck on the loading screen and never changes. Cool cool
Old 10-23-2023, 07:52 PM   #14
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Game is fun. The amount of blood is insane. The damage control system is very well done. The roster is pretty deep. Sure there are missing fighters but I will just assume they will be added later on via updates or DLC. It was a lot of fighters on here I was surprised that was in the game. The ground game has to be the greatest improvement. It is very fluid and some what fast paced. Body shots do a lot of damage which I like. The AI is pretty damn good too, already lost a handful of fights to the AI. Replay system is okay, which they had a photo mode though.

As a person who been playing these UFC games since the PS2 days, they have come a mighty long way. Graphically the game look good, some of these fighters look photo realistic. I give it an 8 out of 10.
Old 10-23-2023, 08:12 PM   #15
MVP

The game is better than ufc 4, i like how the strikes seems slower, elbow+ elbow combo still very strong and fast in close range, ground game feels really clunky , theres no fluidity between transitions and gnp, i didnt try the new sub system yet....
but overall yeah its better but nothing impressive like ea ufc 3 in the beginning, i don't think ill buy it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2023, 08:47 PM   #16
Pro

MeowingForVengeance's Arena

Just started the career mode and so far, so good. New striking controls are going to take a little while to get used to, and hopefully in the long run they'll make for an improvement over UFC 4. I do love that I'm not accidentally shooting takedowns.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »