Home

FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-02-2020, 10:13 AM   #41
Rookie

LaXing_'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders

Streaming a match now! @LaXing_
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2020, 10:51 AM   #42
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

I just played one half and between the no crossing and excessive unnecessary lob passes from the CPU, I'm not wasting anymore time off of my trial. It's just not worth it. I can't imagine sliders can fix that. Maybe tactical settings. Anyway, hopefully it will be patched soon because for me it's unplayable at the moment just because of those two things. Also, maybe I missed it with info but there's no more Martin Tyler it seems. I'm really dissappointed because I'm not a fan of Derek Ray. I may just be turning off commentary this year.

Anyway I know those are general impressions above but I did plug in the sliders from yesterdays stream. I felt the pace and passing speed was very solid. As for anything else I don't have much because I only played a half. I'm going away for the weekend so maybe just maybe there is a day one patch that gets released by the time I get back.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea
Old 10-02-2020, 11:04 AM   #43
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
Also, maybe I missed it with info but there's no more Martin Tyler it seems. I'm really dissappointed because I'm not a fan of Derek Ray. I may just be turning off commentary this year.
Yeah the option to chose between the teams is gone now.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:07 AM   #44
Pro

Bure10Beezer34's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Tweet I just did, shows the highlights:

https://twitter.com/Matt10L/status/1311698050574888961

Also a bit longer version

Hey all! Just started reading the thread. Matt this video is the 1st game play I have watched and...wow? The ball flight looks incredible?! Felt like I was watching the Prem on a Saturday morning. This looks very promising already? Thanks for sharing!

For the record I played a ton of 20 with the final OS slider settings and really enjoyed it, hoping game play is on par or even better this year. Let's goooooo!
Old 10-02-2020, 12:35 PM   #45
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders

What is this attributes setting? Is this new? What exactly does it do? The wording is a little confusing me. Any thoughts?
IMG_1722.JPG

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming

Last edited by KidsAreAsleep; 10-02-2020 at 12:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2020, 01:18 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidsAreAsleep
What is this attributes setting? Is this new? What exactly does it do? The wording is a little confusing me. Any thoughts?
Attachment 183769
From what I"ve tested there feels like no difference between the two. The default setting may indicate the CPU will try to exploit your positioning more (such as if playing against another user), but I am not entirely sure. To be perfectly safe, just use classic. Once we establish a set there, we can then balance it against Default.
Old 10-02-2020, 01:53 PM   #47
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Only played a match last night, so not much to add to the discussion. What's everyone's take on the contextual controlled dribbling control option (on by default IIRC)? I don't think I like it but don't want to rule it out just yet as I remember such movements being a plus for PES in the past. Granted it's been a few years since I played that and doesn't mean FIFA will implement it well!
Old 10-02-2020, 02:43 PM   #48
MVP

Just one game in so far on default/slow/10mins so first impressions only.

Pass speed definitely felt too fast, however. Shot accuracy was very high for both sides, and the USER GK is still unable to make routine saves at his near post. This was extremely frustrating for me last year and it seems to be the same.

Other than that, I enjoyed the game a lot. I feel like this could be the deepest and most immersive experience we've had for a while once Matt has done his thing. AI defending seems more intelligent and more urgent - more pressing, more intent on winning the ball back instead of just standing around. Also felt like I had to battle and work to actually keep the ball this year. Control and passing feel looser and more clumsy which is definitely a good thing.

Looking forward to this year!

Edit: Saw some great off the ball runs with no user input in my second game. Players were dragging defenders away from me with off the ball movement, which opened up holes for me to dribble into. Good stuff.

Last edited by Mackrel829; 10-02-2020 at 03:23 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »