Home

FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-01-2020, 04:47 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Didn't play much yet but seems a lot like FIFA 20. Probably could end up just using most of the values from last year as a base. I've gotten used to PES again so I'll have to readjust to the lack of weight the players and ball in FIFA.

What I do know is that I'm holding off on updating. If it's this decent so far I can only imaginet that it will become terrible as they patch it to death.

Edit:
Not sure yet but manual controls might be back on the table for me this year especially mixed with semi through balls. Second man contain seems useful again as well.
A lot of what we learned in FIFA 20 can be applied it feels like. The gameplay is excellent as a base, but definitely needs some attention to the CPU behavior. I'm working on a couple of values that I know we've explored before.

Will be streaming in about 10 minutes, will post when it's up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2020, 05:17 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hello everyone,

I'm really pissed off with the Volta style of playing of the IA (even with the competitor mode OFF). Am I the only one? Didn't play such an arcade FIFA since ages!

If someone has found an adjustment to this thanks to sliders, please let me know!

Carreer mode looks nice this year, but the volta-style of playing of the IA is simply unbearable...
Old 10-01-2020, 05:20 PM   #27
Rookie

NorthLdN's Arena

Have only played 45 minutes or so but am really impressed, AI buildup play feels more varied than last year, the animations haven’t been clipped since the Beta and there’s good resistance from the AI. Not sure on pass speed at the moment, could do with increasing but I really need to play more. Pretty impressed so far.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:22 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Streaming now. Just exploring values. type in !sliders in the chat to see what is being used:

https://www.twitch.tv/matt10l
Old 10-01-2020, 10:26 PM   #29
Just started!

hey yall Im new to these forums. been playing fifa sice the ps2 days. anyways im looking for a more challenging experience in career mode. never had any luck with adjusting sliders. would like any suggestions to make professonal fun but playable where Im not getting murdered. thanks yall
Old 10-02-2020, 06:46 AM   #30
MVP

How did testing go on the stream last night? Besides the AI not crossing and not shooting from distance anything eles that stands out?

Aaron458f

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aaron458f
https://twitch.tv/aaron458f
Old 10-02-2020, 06:47 AM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Streaming now. Just exploring values. type in !sliders in the chat to see what is being used:

https://www.twitch.tv/matt10l
Okay, main findings from yesterday is that the game can be slowed down with lowering pass speed, which also affects the player movement speed - similar to how FIFA 19 was.

The "base" of what I was working with in stream is just that, a base. Nothing to hold onto yet. By the end of the night, I was re-testing default values.

I didn't stream at night because I was doing exactly waht I did the last 30 minutes of the first stream, which was testing for the CPU to cross the ball. This is a huge issue. I fed it back to EA as well, because I think it's a bug more than anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2020, 06:48 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
How did testing go on the stream last night? Besides the AI not crossing and not shooting from distance anything eles that stands out?

Aaron458f

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aaron458f
https://twitch.tv/aaron458f
Hi, Aaron, mate. The crossing was the biggest issue. Distance shooting is there, same with fouls. Had some nice replays I need to upload.

All hands on deck with the crossing though. I managed to force it here and there, but the trigger couldn't be isolated. Quite annoying.

Something interesting though, lowering Sprint seems to hurt the way the CPU track runners into the box. Found myself wide open several times for crosses. Again, I'll get some replays up when I get a work break.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »