Home

FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-30-2021, 03:56 PM   #1865
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
I am on full manual with off assistance for all settings too, but how about Marking and FT control, would you lower those too as they are also sliders that are related to your very own control of the controllers to do well or not?
In the past I modified first touch control to make world class more difficult or legendary easier. Aside from very extreme changes, I think that's safe one to adjust to your liking.

However, I'd be wary of moving marking. Generally speaking, you need low run frequency to balance out higher marking and keep some semblance of defensive positioning (already very iffy). So while you might be able to adjust marking slightly. Lower will give a little more space off the ball, higher will cause defenders to get closer to their marks. Get too high - or if there are too many runs - and the game gets chaotic. Go too low, especially with the low run frequency our sets use, and the game gets rather stagnant and standoffish.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2021, 01:53 AM   #1866
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
In the past I modified first touch control to make world class more difficult or legendary easier. Aside from very extreme changes, I think that's safe one to adjust to your liking.

However, I'd be wary of moving marking. Generally speaking, you need low run frequency to balance out higher marking and keep some semblance of defensive positioning (already very iffy). So while you might be able to adjust marking slightly. Lower will give a little more space off the ball, higher will cause defenders to get closer to their marks. Get too high - or if there are too many runs - and the game gets chaotic. Go too low, especially with the low run frequency our sets use, and the game gets rather stagnant and standoffish.

Thanks for your reply, also have a quick question, does FULL MANUAL here to people means, absolutely every setting + slider is off/manual setting?

At the controller setting suggestion on the first page, pass block assistance is ON and Jockey is assisted, I would like to know what happens if they are both off and manual? How would the game be played out?
Old 08-31-2021, 07:28 AM   #1867
Rookie

OVR: 0

what slider set would be recommended for 6 minute halves? i usually play on ultimate / legendary with assisted controls
Old 09-03-2021, 06:26 AM   #1868
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nossa
GUYS who tried fifa 22, are the midfielders tracking back?
Hi mate.
I've FIFA 22 beta and yes midfielders are tracking back every time.
My sliders for FIFA 21 nextgen haven't fixed that on FIFA 21 but it works fine on FIFA 22 beta. I will post there my sliders if it works on FIFA 22 on 22th of september with EA play.
Old 09-03-2021, 11:03 AM   #1869
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Thanks for your reply, also have a quick question, does FULL MANUAL here to people means, absolutely every setting + slider is off/manual setting?
When I say FUMA, I mean manual passing/shooting/thru/cross/lob. I assume that's how most interpret it, but maybe not. I know if you set controls to manual for an online match (eg, when you create an invite to an online friendly) the game locks those options to manual. I do not know if it also turns off assisted headers (I'd guess yes, I play with them off anyway), contextual agile dribbling (likewise), assisted jockey, etc. That could be confirmed by going into the controller settings menu during a match.

I still use auto switch (aerial/loose balls), as well as leaving some of the auto actions on like auto clearance, shooting, etc. IIRC, those are intended for auto switch situations when the user doesn't have enough time to react. Despite being in control of the player, the game can still perform an action. Can't say I've seen it occur too many times, especially an auto shot.

Quote:
At the controller setting suggestion on the first page, pass block assistance is ON and Jockey is assisted, I would like to know what happens if they are both off and manual? How would the game be played out?
I played with both assisted and manual jockey depending on how I'm feeling about my 1v1 defending. Assisted can help you deal with the CPU's habit of overdribbling, but I don't think it's overpowered - nor is it that much more difficult to manual jockey. I leave pass block assistance on in hopes it will help players near a pass to react as they should. I know Matt has looked at these settings more methodically so maybe he has some input. I don't believe they have a large impact on the way the game plays and are more personal preference.
Old 09-13-2021, 03:54 PM   #1870
Pro

rody2k6's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey guys do these sliders work for fifa 21 next gen?

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

No Cheese Zone
Old 09-14-2021, 12:54 AM   #1871
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rody2k6
Hey guys do these sliders work for fifa 21 next gen?

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

Yes they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2022, 07:25 AM   #1872
Rookie

I've been for a few weeks trying to get the cpu teams to make more crosses. I realized that it doesn't depend on the tactics of build up play and chance creation, for example there are teams that cross a lot with possession and others that don't do with same chance creation tactic.

I did some tests and I think that increasing the number of players in the box and increasing the width of the cpu team (in their tactics too), now does seem they do more crosses. You can also try this. I tested with some teams than doesn't cross on the game like Aston Villa and Leicester City, and work for me!

Next days I will do some more testing on this, and if it's ok I will edit all World Cup teams xdd

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »