Home

FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-15-2021, 04:58 PM   #1857
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by face2face
you confirm the CB are now longer jogging back at turtle speed on Slow like on fifa21 ?

I said okay, not fixed

They do a little crossover with the feet & then sprint after attacker.

The problem I’m finding with normal speed even on 20 sprint is it feels way too quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-15-2021, 05:01 PM   #1858
Just started!

Arlad80's Arena

Hey Guys looking for some help, first of all I am playing the FIFA 22 CB, but the issue I am having right now is the same issue I had back in FIFA 21 and that is lack of fouls called in my favor? The reason I posted here is because I am seeing if it is slider related, On FIFA 21 I used the following sliders on Legendary with Slow Gameplay.

Sprint Speed:20
Acceleration:48
Shot Error:68
Pass Error:55
Shot Speed:49
Pass Speed:35
Injury Frequency:75
Injury Severity:30
GK Ability:42
Marking:65
Run Frequency:5
Line Height:52
Line Length:6
Line Width:48
FB Positioning:5
First Touch Error:70

I believe these were from OS Forums? anyway, I played games on default Legendary for the fifa 22 CB and I switched my sliders over to the FIFA 21 sliders above and so far nothing; I am 9/10 matches into La Liga Career Mode with Rayo Vallecano and have not won a single free kick, the CPU seems completely reluctant to foul me at all.

I have 87 Strength Leonardo Ulloa up front, I have been posting him in and around the box and holding L2 (Shield) but the CPU still doesn't want to foul, all they do on a higher difficulty is charge at you full sprint to knock the ball out of your feet. Like I said, this was an issue in FIFA 21 as well, lack of fouls called for me? I could understand maybe 1 or 2 games going with a lenient referee but 9/10 games is unrealistic, the cpu doesn't slide tackle or stand tackle even when you're in a dangerous spot they are reluctant to foul.
On Average for those of you who play Legendary how many fouls are you getting from a 10/15 minute halves game and is anyone else having this problem?
Cheers
Old 08-25-2021, 01:52 AM   #1859
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlad80
Hey Guys looking for some help, first of all I am playing the FIFA 22 CB, but the issue I am having right now is the same issue I had back in FIFA 21 and that is lack of fouls called in my favor? The reason I posted here is because I am seeing if it is slider related, On FIFA 21 I used the following sliders on Legendary with Slow Gameplay.

Sprint Speed:20
Acceleration:48
Shot Error:68
Pass Error:55
Shot Speed:49
Pass Speed:35
Injury Frequency:75
Injury Severity:30
GK Ability:42
Marking:65
Run Frequency:5
Line Height:52
Line Length:6
Line Width:48
FB Positioning:5
First Touch Error:70

I believe these were from OS Forums? anyway, I played games on default Legendary for the fifa 22 CB and I switched my sliders over to the FIFA 21 sliders above and so far nothing; I am 9/10 matches into La Liga Career Mode with Rayo Vallecano and have not won a single free kick, the CPU seems completely reluctant to foul me at all.

I have 87 Strength Leonardo Ulloa up front, I have been posting him in and around the box and holding L2 (Shield) but the CPU still doesn't want to foul, all they do on a higher difficulty is charge at you full sprint to knock the ball out of your feet. Like I said, this was an issue in FIFA 21 as well, lack of fouls called for me? I could understand maybe 1 or 2 games going with a lenient referee but 9/10 games is unrealistic, the cpu doesn't slide tackle or stand tackle even when you're in a dangerous spot they are reluctant to foul.
On Average for those of you who play Legendary how many fouls are you getting from a 10/15 minute halves game and is anyone else having this problem?
Cheers

Did you read the OP? DON'T post your own set FFS.
Old 08-25-2021, 07:30 AM   #1860
MVP

OVR: 13

I want to say that if the shot and pass speed are still way too fast for me, what happens if I decrease the two sliders for both USER and CPU by 15-25, how would these affect the actual gameplay? Really appreciate if someone can help. Thanks!
Old 08-27-2021, 05:56 AM   #1861
Rookie

GUYS who tried fifa 22, are the midfielders tracking back?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2021, 10:22 AM   #1862
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nossa
GUYS who tried fifa 22, are the midfielders tracking back?

Unfortunately to say not really, it’s still roughly the same, especially on legendary. I tend to stick to world class but with harder sliders and there I find them tracking back a little more but it’s not great. Even with stay back whilst attacking instruction I still find that a midfielder will still make a dashing run into the box every now and then as well.

All in my experience anyways, unsure about others.
Old 08-28-2021, 06:22 AM   #1863
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Yes, if using FUMA controls, shot and pass error near default 50 will likely yield more desirable results. I usually have a few clicks on shot error to add some variety (per the sets intent) but 55+ is too much for manual when we already shank a few down to our aim alone.
I am on full manual with off assistance for all settings too, but how about Marking and FT control, would you lower those too as they are also sliders that are related to your very own control of the controllers to do well or not?
Old 08-29-2021, 09:13 PM   #1864
Prince of Plakata

Jolly Roger's Arena

Has anyone had much luck getting the CPU to take more shots outside the box, or is this just baked into the game this year?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »