Home

FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-03-2020, 06:49 PM   #73
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

OVR: 0
FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Curious as well. This year I’m actually struggling on world class. Giving up about 5 goals per match.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

If you haven’t already, try legendary. I also struggle on world class, but for some reason I don’t struggle as much on legendary. Unrelated to difficulty level... I would also say that I do give the user the higher acceleration. So, if you are using the current set, I would just give the user 51 acceleration and the CPU 50. This seems to work well for me, and maybe it will for you also.

But, to really answer the question, yes you can use these on pro. If so, Matt suggests acceleration be 50 for user and 52 for CPU. Otherwise, everything else is as is, per the OP. At least that is what is currently being tested.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming

Last edited by KidsAreAsleep; 10-03-2020 at 06:59 PM.
Old 10-03-2020, 07:10 PM   #74
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders

All social media hands on deck, guys. The tracking back issue of the midfield is skewing everything right now.

https://twitter.com/Matt10L/status/1312514115890417664
Old 10-03-2020, 07:57 PM   #75
Rookie

I was trying to test a normal speed set. I ended up with:
Legendary, 7 min halves, Normal speed

Sprint - 46/46 ; Accel - 50/51; Shot Error 65/65; Pass Error 55/58; Shot Speed 49/49; Pass Speed 42/42; Inj Freq 90/90; Inj Sev 40/40; GK Ability 40/40; Marking 78/78; Run Freq 10/10; Height 60/60; Length 46/45; Width 48/48; FB Pos 5/5; FT Control 65/65

I'm currently having problems with AI turning into prime Barcelona in my penalty area. I've tried tweaking the things I think were used in the past against this like pass error, pass speed, FT control, but it doesn't seem to help.

I tried lowering the Height, because I noticed even if I want to play low line through the tactics, it's still quite high. It should be in a place that is a good starting point for everyone. We shouldn't forget about tactics.

Another problem I saw was the fullbacks were tucking in a lot, but all the time, just when the defence was under pressure, which is actually worse, because then you get unmarked players on the wings (who don't cross of course).

I didn't go over 65 Shot error and FT control, because I'm trying to make this viable for League Two start career modes.

Over all I think I will try higher GK ability, because while some of the animations are really nice, first, I saw some reflex saves that were not realistic at all, and second, there is just too many goals. Second thing I want to try to fix is the ultra combination in the box, but I probably won't be able to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2020, 08:31 PM   #76
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
All social media hands on deck, guys. The tracking back issue of the midfield is skewing everything right now.

https://twitter.com/Matt10L/status/1312514115890417664
So at this point I'm guessing there's no point in testing anything further until they (hopefully) fix the midfield. Which going by their past efforts will take a week after launch to acknowledge the problem then another month to fix it.

Guess I can kill the remaining hours giving VOLTA a try.

Last edited by jrnlgrn; 10-03-2020 at 08:40 PM.
Old 10-04-2020, 01:56 AM   #77
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
So at this point I'm guessing there's no point in testing anything further until they (hopefully) fix the midfield. Which going by their past efforts will take a week after launch to acknowledge the problem then another month to fix it.

Guess I can kill the remaining hours giving VOLTA a try.
It's so bad. I know it was there in 20, but we managed to find a way. In 21, it's blatant. There's no sense of numbers in defense. Pair that up with the stupid CPU not crossing, it just skews everything.

Still working through it.
Old 10-04-2020, 02:15 AM   #78
Rookie

Guys, for the last few years it has been the same story. Personally, I'm throwing the towel in and not bothering with FIFA until EA do a huge turn around with the franchise. I hope most disillusioned customers would do the same to send a message to EA. Anyway, if you have a PC and are not playing PES with mods (checkout MDKNIGHT videos on youtube to see how much better PES can be with Mods than Fifa) you are truly missing out on a proper footballing experience. It really is miles ahead!
Old 10-04-2020, 02:21 AM   #79
Rookie

For full manual ?? Thanks
Old 10-04-2020, 03:34 AM   #80
Rookie

PES has its own issues that make it unplayable. It's just that the animations in pes and the weight of the ball/players are much much better, but that's it. Tactics and AI are terrible.

Anyway, not buying 21 is a no brainer for me and incredibly easy to do, I didn't buy 20 as well, because of the 1v1 nonsense.

I wish you luck, but this defending thing will not get fixed, a sim mode with tailor made AI/tactics/positioning is the only solution. But the fact that EA thought about it and gave us "competitor" mode instead is not exactly promising.

I urge anyone struggling to enjoy the game to take a break at some point and start a CM in a game like fifa 14 or 16. It will be a revelation seeing what a proper footy game should feel like. But I know this is the thread about fixing the game, sometimes I keep an eye on this thread but with the way the game is going that's like waiting for a miracle, so maybe I won't even do that anymore... but, best of luck making the most of this.

This thread was invaluable for as long as fifa managed to be a bit more like football, but then fifa 18 and "e-sports" just happened

Last edited by Chrisx; 10-04-2020 at 03:48 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »