Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2024, 02:20 PM   #2225
Rookie

g98smith's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Agree that V9 feels great. I am, however, still intrigued to hear people’s opinions on Legendary vs Ultimate, for those that switched to playing on the latter in recent months.

Following the recent overhaul to Legendary difficulty in the Title Update, has anyone who switched to Ultimate now reverted back? Or is Ultimate still preferred with V9?

Personally I think Legendary is playing much better now, although I do still worry that it’ll become too “easy” again once we’ve had time to adjust to it. I don’t like switching difficulties mid-Career Mode as I prefer all games to be played on an even level, so I’m trying to gauge for myself the current “best” option again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2024, 02:24 PM   #2226
Rookie

g98smith's Arena

Oh, also - the one gripe I do have with V9 is the regression of the GK Ability slider back to 50. Personally I think this is too low; keepers in this game are just terrible and I was seeing some weird animations on 50, so have gone back to 55/55.

Anyone agree/disagree?

Edit: Think Shot Error values are also too high for me still, although I do play 8 min halves. Think somewhere between 65-75 is the sweet spot for me; too many blazing misses above that.

Last edited by g98smith; 03-27-2024 at 02:46 PM.
Old 03-27-2024, 03:27 PM   #2227
Pro

I love that they've humanised Legendary difficulty now. The CPU actually cross regularly instead of spamming tiki taka in the box!
Old 03-27-2024, 07:08 PM   #2228
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by g98smith
Oh, also - the one gripe I do have with V9 is the regression of the GK Ability slider back to 50. Personally I think this is too low; keepers in this game are just terrible and I was seeing some weird animations on 50, so have gone back to 55/55.

Anyone agree/disagree?

Edit: Think Shot Error values are also too high for me still, although I do play 8 min halves. Think somewhere between 65-75 is the sweet spot for me; too many blazing misses above that.

I'm currently using: shot speed 49 and goalkeeper 51. It's true that at 50 the goalkeepers make strange animations, but for the moment I'm evaluating 51 and I see better things.
Old 03-27-2024, 07:11 PM   #2229
MVP

steelerfan's Arena

OVR: 1

I just picked this up last night since it was $13.99 in the PS Store. I had planned on skipping it this year since I really don't have the time to play, but for that price, I'm in.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in here and thank Matt and everyone who has contributed to getting this thing to V9.

Thank you all!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2024, 01:41 PM   #2230
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Absolutely not. It's playing the best it has now. No idea what you're seeing.
really? what level are you playing? the passing is absolutely faster than we've played in the past. all this game does is counterattack now. you can't hold the ball.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:48 PM   #2231
MVP

I know this has been asked 700 times but I haven’t seen it asked recently.

Has anyone made ANY progress with injury sliders? I can’t find any values I’m happy with no matter what I try. Bruised elbow 5 days and broken toe 3 months is literally all I ever see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2024, 08:35 PM   #2232
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
I know this has been asked 700 times but I haven’t seen it asked recently.

Has anyone made ANY progress with injury sliders? I can’t find any values I’m happy with no matter what I try. Bruised elbow 5 days and broken toe 3 months is literally all I ever see.

Off top of my head I think I’m playing 99/17 for injury sliders.

See a lot of knocks in game where they walk it off like in real life but every so often they have to be subbed.

Not seen many broken toes though usually 5 day injuries when they do go off.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »