Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-19-2024, 03:45 AM   #2193
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falken
Yeah, that's what I found too, I've tested a lot of different combinations for frequency and severity and with a lot of them, it still only offered either 5 days or 3 months. I found the range between 15-18 in severity to be the sweet spot for variety, feel free to experiment within that range and obviously any feedback is appreciated. I know injuries have been a hot topic in this thread since... previous FIFA's really.

With 90 and 15-18, I've seen 4 month broken tibias, 2 months (forgot the injury type), and even a 5 month pulled insert latin word for a muscle I forgot to screenshot, which I didn't even know existed in the game up until now. Sometimes 4 weeks sprained knees as well, and the occasional 7 month torn ACL. Forces you to rotate the team BUT it isn't just 3 months (feels like forever) or 5 days (back in time for the next game).
Sounds good. I’ll drop the severity a little lower then and stick at 95 frequency and see what happens.

I don’t even care what the name of the injury is. I just want players to be out for different periods of time. Like you said, 5 days usually doesn’t even impact you and 3 months is basically half the season.

Will let you know how I get on!
Old 03-19-2024, 09:39 AM   #2194
Rookie

I quite like getting a mix of short/mid term injuries because it forces me to be creative with managing squad fatigue and playing different lineups.
I just can't deal with getting 4 broken toes in a row so I'll change the settings too.
Old 03-19-2024, 09:55 AM   #2195
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I found too, I've tested a lot of different combinations for frequency and severity and with a lot of them, it still only offered either 5 days or 3 months. I found the range between 15-18 in severity to be the sweet spot for variety, feel free to experiment within that range and obviously any feedback is appreciated. I know injuries have been a hot topic in this thread since... previous FIFA's really.

With 90 and 15-18, I've seen 4 month broken tibias, 2 months (forgot the injury type), and even a 5 month pulled insert latin word for a muscle I forgot to screenshot, which I didn't even know existed in the game up until now. Sometimes 4 weeks sprained knees as well, and the occasional 7 month torn ACL. Forces you to rotate the team BUT it isn't just 3 months (feels like forever) or 5 days (back in time for the next game).
How do you test out the injury sliders? I feel like whenever I try to test, in would need to play half a season, and I only play like maybe few games a week. Would going into the calendar and selecting a future date to sim help test?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2024, 11:15 AM   #2196
Pro

The CPU actually crosses regularly on Legendary now. It's a really welcome change. Also, much less tiki taka in the box now too.
Old 03-19-2024, 11:41 AM   #2197
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee_Simpson
The CPU actually crosses regularly on Legendary now. It's a really welcome change. Also, much less tiki taka in the box now too.
It's the first thing I noticed too! Can't wait to see the game with the new adjustments
Old 03-19-2024, 12:07 PM   #2198
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Match variety has been great. I lost to Luton Town 2-1 at home as Man U, then turned around and destroyed Everton 5-1 away.
Old 03-19-2024, 08:54 PM   #2199
Just started!

Playing EA FC 24 on PS4 currently the manager of Real Madrid after being Chelsea's Manager for 6 years (doing a rebuild) and basically won everything, moved to Juventus and basically did the same rebuilt Juve to be the best team in Italy i never won the Champions League with Juve but i did win the Europa League and now i'm at Real Madrid.

Been using the legendary sliders since the start and tweaking them each update, variety in matches is noticeable especially when managing in the Premier League, Serie A & La Liga not so much but you still get those odd few upsets.
Old 03-19-2024, 10:48 PM   #2200
jei
Rookie

jei's Arena

Quote:

Yesterday I tried your settings. I played one match - I broke my toe))) I understand that it was an accident, but I laughed for a long time

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »