Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Includes Heisman Trophy But Not Other Major Awards

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Includes Heisman Trophy But Not Other Major Awards within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2024, 05:28 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Includes Heisman Trophy But Not Other Major Awards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
That's actually a good chunk of stadiums, if I'm thinking correctly. I also guess that means Atlanta SEC championship site Mercedes-Benz stadium isn't in.
Mercedes-Benz is an NFL stadium.

The bowl games that are not on campus or NFL stadiums that I can think of are:

Camelia, Citrus, Fenway, Frisco, Holiday, Independence, Pinstripe and the Rose Bowl. I thought that the Rose Bowl had tweeted that they were in the game, so that would be an exception I guess.

Last edited by nimrod55; 03-13-2024 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Clarification
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2024, 06:00 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Includes Heisman Trophy But Not Other Major Awards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
That's actually a good chunk of stadiums, if I'm thinking correctly. I also guess that means Atlanta SEC championship site Mercedes-Benz stadium isn't in.
If it is in Madden or CFB stadium, it should be in. It's just the baseball or speciality stadiums that aren't in.

I get it. It is a lot of resources to scan and implement stadiums that are just for bowl games.
Old 03-13-2024, 06:01 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod55
Mercedes-Benz is an NFL stadium.

The bowl games that are not on campus or NFL stadiums that I can think of are:

Camelia, Citrus, Fenway, Frisco, Holiday, Independence, Pinstripe and the Rose Bowl. I thought that the Rose Bowl had tweeted that they were in the game, so that would be an exception I guess.
UCLA plays at the Rose Bowl
Old 03-13-2024, 07:08 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
UCLA plays at the Rose Bowl
I'm aware of that, but Matt Brown said non NFL or non campus sites would not be included.
Old 03-13-2024, 08:08 PM   #45
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod55
I'm aware of that, but Matt Brown said non NFL or non campus sites would not be included.
I Believe they also said all the teams stadiums will be in the game. UCLA plays are the Rose Bowl, also seems weird that the trailer would be there only for it to now be in the game.

the statement about about non NFL or non campus sites likely is for bowl games and/or neutral site games.

so for example, the Texas/OU playing at the Cotton Bowl Stadium(not to be confused with the Cotton Bowl Classic which is played at the Cowboy's stadium now), that one sounds like may not be in.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2024, 08:52 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I Believe they also said all the teams stadiums will be in the game. UCLA plays are the Rose Bowl, also seems weird that the trailer would be there only for it to now be in the game.

the statement about about non NFL or non campus sites likely is for bowl games and/or neutral site games.

so for example, the Texas/OU playing at the Cotton Bowl Stadium(not to be confused with the Cotton Bowl Classic which is played at the Cowboy's stadium now), that one sounds like may not be in.
I believe that to be the case for games like that for the Cotton Bowl Stadium. I fully expect The Rose Bowl to be in. Maybe next year, we'll see more stadiums. But, it's understandable why they couldn't. The Stadiums alone probably took the bulk of development the last couple years. Along with EA Sports seemingly having to individually license all these entities

Saw your name, and thought he hasn't posted in a long while lol.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:03 PM   #47
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

I'd like to imagine (or hope) they got places like the actual Cotton Bowl itself in the game. The Red River game is played there every year.

I can understand the baseball stadiums not being in.
Old 03-14-2024, 01:12 PM   #48
Rookie

Maybe they can use coach prime for top db and other brand ambassadors to rename the awards?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »