Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Includes Heisman Trophy But Not Other Major Awards

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Includes Heisman Trophy But Not Other Major Awards within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2024, 01:14 AM   #33
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Includes Heisman Trophy But Not Other Major Awards

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10

"Which Chick-fil-a Peach Bowl game would you want to replay in #CFB25?"

Does this mean we can choose 2 teams in Play Now and use the Peach Bowl stadium?

Or does this mean we can replay... the 1992 Peach Bowl between NC State and ECU with those "classic" rosters inside the old Atlanta Fulton County Stadium?
Old 03-12-2024, 12:41 PM   #34
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Includes Heisman Trophy But Not Other Major Awards

This really does highlight the patchwork job EA is doing just to release this game. It would have been so easy to throw in the towel without the NCAA, having to haggle with student athletes, and now these major awards. I appreciate it. I am gonna do my little part and get a copy on the PS5 on top of the one I’m getting for the Series X.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 03-12-2024, 01:45 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
This really does highlight the patchwork job EA is doing just to release this game. It would have been so easy to throw in the towel without the NCAA, having to haggle with student athletes, and now these major awards. I appreciate it. I am gonna do my little part and get a copy on the PS5 on top of the one I’m getting for the Series X.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/10/25/2...k-ps3-xbox-360

Based on the Polygon article about the Potential EA CFB 15, it always felt like EA wanted to part ways with the NCAA. Not sure how on board the NCAA was on NIL for the athletes even after it was allowed. But, I do agree that it probably would've been a lot more easier and convenient for the NCAA to handle a lot of those aspects for EA. I wasn't upset about the delay last year. I wonder how much EA wouldn't have been able to get done if they released it last year. At least now, they have the infrastructure and foundation set for all these entities before they start the annual development cycle.

This will be the first game I bought the physical disc in a very long time. This is a game, that I know I want the feeling of going to a Gamestop to get
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2024, 07:55 PM   #36
Rookie

I wondered about that myself. I'm guessing that it would be a play now situation. I don't think that they'd incorporate classic stadiums not on the first release anyway. Maybe I'm wrong, I hope so. I definitely don't think that classic rosters would be in the game for NIL reasons.
Old 03-12-2024, 10:08 PM   #37
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe

And on top of that, the patchwork job from my vantage point looks like it was so fantastically done, it looks seamless as far as I can tell, for now. And that's saying a lot because I was one of many who thought NCAAF14 was going to be the last licensed college football game for eternity, because the odds were stacked so heavily against EA. But that perseverance really has shown me EA can still get done whatever they want, when they decide they really want to.
#44Syracuse
Old 03-12-2024, 10:14 PM   #38
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/co...ge-football-25

Looks like I guessed right. Says all FBS bowl games will be in the game.
Old 03-13-2024, 03:42 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Old 03-13-2024, 05:14 PM   #40
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
That's actually a good chunk of stadiums, if I'm thinking correctly. I also guess that means Atlanta SEC championship site Mercedes-Benz stadium isn't in.
#44Syracuse

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »