Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Includes Heisman Trophy But Not Other Major Awards

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Includes Heisman Trophy But Not Other Major Awards within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2024, 08:15 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Will Not Include Top Awards

I had heard that the NCAA was the biggest reason why the discipline system was taken out of the game. It spotlighted a negative aspect of the game.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod55
I had heard that the NCAA was the biggest reason why the discipline system was taken out of the game. It spotlighted a negative aspect of the game.
That's what I'm getting at. From our outside perspective, it looks like EA Sports should have a little more free reign to include what they want. But, I'm sure that when schools agreed to be included into the game, they wanted assurances that certain things weren't depicted. So, I don't think we'll see discipline in the game because that's still something that spotlights a negative aspect of the game. I do think we'll see Dynamic Crowds.

I do wonder if we'll see something like Custom Fan Signs. I could see the NCAA rejecting that in the past. But, as long as they find a way go prevent gamers from being too vulgar, I don't think the schools would ban it like the NCAA might have.

It's been said how the NFL didn't want dynamic crowds or specific create a team features, so EA not having to deal with the NCAA could allow them to be more customizable.
Old 03-09-2024, 12:23 PM   #19
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Not a big deal to me.

Honestly, when you start to incorporate “brands” etc, their usage rules/guidelines can start to become hindrances to a game as they dictate what can/can’t be done.

For Offline play, provide the User an editing suite & rename as they see fit, since it will be offline & secluded to just their console.
I'm about 99.9% sure there won't be an editing suite regardless if it's strictly for offline.The offline gamer hasn't had any special caveats designed for them in eons.

Last edited by gr18; 03-09-2024 at 12:26 PM.
Old 03-09-2024, 02:38 PM   #20
Rookie

djredalert's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
The list of awards include the Bednarik, Biletnikoff, Davey O’Brien, Doak Walker, Grozo, Jim Thorpe, Maxwell, Outland and Ray Guy. The assumption is the Heisman Trophy, which is operated by the Heisman Trust, will be included in the game.

https://www.on3.com/os/news/national...e-football-25/
I JUST NEED LIVE WEATHER FEED FROM THE WEATHER CHANNEL IN THE GAME
Old 03-09-2024, 04:11 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 2

this might’ve been asked before but are there gonna be conferences in game like big 10 . sec, or does that belong to ncaa?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2024, 04:29 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by stooge 1010
this might’ve been asked before but are there gonna be conferences in game like big 10 . sec, or does that belong to ncaa?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I'm assuming it shouldn't be an issue. We've heard that conference alignment being in. I think the only organizations that might not be in are the ones that are closely associated/owned by the NCAA.
Old 03-09-2024, 05:40 PM   #23
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

I hope EA doesn't cave to the asking price. Instead, take that money, reach out to other great players to lend their name. And when the NCFAA comes calling, you double down with the hardball, They ought pay EA (who passes that money to 10,000 plus players) for exposure fees.
#44Syracuse
Old 03-10-2024, 12:32 AM   #24
Rookie

Razor Hogs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stooge 1010
Yes the Power 5 conferences should be included, like the ACC, Big 12, SEC, and Big 10. The Pac 12 probably wont be included because it has dissolved last I heard (I think Oregon St and Washington St are joining the Mountain West this year).

Customization is a big feature this year I have been hearing, so I think that means you can move Florida State to the SEC or Clemson to the Big 10 for example.

Arkansas Razorbacks
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »