Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Includes Heisman Trophy But Not Other Major Awards

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Includes Heisman Trophy But Not Other Major Awards within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2024, 01:24 PM   #49
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Includes Heisman Trophy But Not Other Major Awards

Quote:
Originally Posted by jweakland
Maybe they can use coach prime for top db and other brand ambassadors to rename the awards?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Thats what I hope they do. There are some really big names that I bet would be willing to take the spotlight the other awards dont want.
#44Syracuse
Old 03-14-2024, 03:36 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Includes Heisman Trophy But Not Other Major Awards

I imagine they just name it Top DB or Top CB and Top S. Doubt they add names to them. I'd rather they just name it the "Top (insert position)" and call it a day.

― Plato
Old 03-14-2024, 07:41 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I Believe they also said all the teams stadiums will be in the game. UCLA plays are the Rose Bowl, also seems weird that the trailer would be there only for it to now be in the game.

the statement about about non NFL or non campus sites likely is for bowl games and/or neutral site games.

so for example, the Texas/OU playing at the Cotton Bowl Stadium(not to be confused with the Cotton Bowl Classic which is played at the Cowboy's stadium now), that one sounds like may not be in.
Good point. I actually had thought about the traditionally neutral games when I saw the post but forgot about them by the time I typed the response. I do wonder how they will handle these in a dynasty mode. For instance, this year Army-Navy will be at Commanders Field. Next year it will be at M&T Bank Stadium. If EA does things as they have in the past, the game would be at same location every year.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »