Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2024, 01:23 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowl

Feels like they might just be playing along the trend, but it would be cool to see
Old 02-22-2024, 01:42 PM   #18
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowl

And Desmond Howard just tweeted that he's in the game.
Old 02-22-2024, 01:43 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
And Desmond Howard just tweeted that he's in the game.
Yeah, definitely seems like we'll get GameDay
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20240222_134227_X.jpg (85.7 KB, 236 views)
Old 02-22-2024, 01:56 PM   #20
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

The awkward part is Pollock likely signed on when he was with ESPN. And I'm sure they will probably have the ESPN branding again.
Old 02-22-2024, 02:14 PM   #21
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 will feature all 134 FBS schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Yeah, I actually enjoyed the NBA Live presentation. But, I did think they scaled back on the presentation in NCAA 14. They went away from the traditional stadium intros to a few Intro cutscenes

I definitely hope they bring back Studio Updates. It can be similar to how they were in NCAA 14. Just make sure the Sim Stats are more realistic.

But, it definitely feeling like they are going all out on presentation and atmosphere. Early, but it feels like they are going to blow Madden out of the water when it comes to presentation
Please I hope this really does humble Madden into a reality check🙏🙏🙏
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2024, 02:19 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 19

This is interesting and I believe will be an overshadowed depth component in Mode, just like in Madden.

If they can tie this feature somehow into an ability to carry over into Madde, whether Superstar Mode or minimum Draft Class application, this would be really huge towards leveraging both products off each other.

I really wish they would bring EA Play back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2489.jpg (167.8 KB, 219 views)
Old 02-22-2024, 02:24 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
The awkward part is Pollock likely signed on when he was with ESPN. And I'm sure they will probably have the ESPN branding again.
I swore there was speculation about GameDay being in a year or so ago because EA was present at a GameDay event, it was around the time that Pollock was still there. He got laid off last July. So, he likely signed on before then.
Though we never heard about the ESPN license situation, I think we definitely see the ESPN being in. I don't see them getting all these ESPN guys to do a generic EA broadcast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
Please I hope this really does humble Madden into a reality check🙏🙏🙏
I do wonder if EA CFB is seeming to go all out with presentation and atmosphere, is Madden going to do the same. Madden has to least match the same energy. I know there's the Charles Davis video about there being multiple broadcasts being in. But, Madden can't really let EA CFB lap them in terms of presentation and atmosphere
Old 02-22-2024, 02:37 PM   #24
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I swore there was speculation about GameDay being in a year or so ago because EA was present at a GameDay event, it was around the time that Pollock was still there. He got laid off last July. So, he likely signed on before then.
Though we never heard about the ESPN license situation, I think we definitely see the ESPN being in. I don't see them getting all these ESPN guys to do a generic EA broadcast.

I do wonder if EA CFB is seeming to go all out with presentation and atmosphere, is Madden going to do the same. Madden has to least match the same energy. I know there's the Charles Davis video about there being multiple broadcasts being in. But, Madden can't really let EA CFB lap them in terms of presentation and atmosphere
I wonder of them no having to deal with the mafia known as the NCAA is allowing them to be able to do more than they were able to a decade ago?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »