Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2024, 11:51 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 will feature all 134 FBS schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Hopefully Palmer is a hint towards multiple broadcast teams.
That would be cool. I would lookout for the #EAPartner posts. I know their is speculation because EA CFB followed FoxCFB. If we see some guys post about the game, we might see multiple broadcasts. At the vest least, we might see some type of ESPN GameDay
Old 02-22-2024, 11:57 AM   #10
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Hopefully Palmer is a hint towards multiple broadcast teams.
This was my first thought too. He and Pollack both use to call games.
Old 02-22-2024, 12:01 PM   #11
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Yeah, I actually enjoyed the NBA Live presentation. But, I did think they scaled back on the presentation in NCAA 14. They went away from the traditional stadium intros to a few Intro cutscenes

I definitely hope they bring back Studio Updates. It can be similar to how they were in NCAA 14. Just make sure the Sim Stats are more realistic.

But, it definitely feeling like they are going all out on presentation and atmosphere. Early, but it feels like they are going to blow Madden out of the water when it comes to presentation

I think they were on to something with NCAA Basketball 10 presentation, having both ESPN and CBS, presentation package geared to both networks. I think that was a highly underrated feature in that game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2024, 12:11 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I think they were on to something with NCAA Basketball 10 presentation, having both ESPN and CBS, presentation package geared to both networks. I think that was a highly underrated feature in that game.
Hell, I still feel that has to be one of the best sports in game presentations/broadcast packages in sports gaming. Both the ESPN and CBS packages had it's own feel

The main big 3 would be ESPN, CBS, and Fox Sports. I still feel it is a little weird that after the EA-ESPN license expired a few years ago, we never heard of an extension or anything. I'm guessing they probably did a non-exclusive license. I want to say I heard that ESPN wanted a bigger presence in games that way they could reach the younger audience, but EA was content with their own broadcast.

Nonetheless, it is cool to them put the emphasis on presentation
Old 02-22-2024, 12:21 PM   #13
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Isn't Kevin Connors a studio anchor? Likely a pre-game/halftime studio hit with Palmer and Pollock.
Old 02-22-2024, 12:51 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowl

Old 02-22-2024, 01:17 PM   #15
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowl

I think Pollard and Palmer might just be on the GameDay show if it's in the game. I doubt Pat McAfee is in the game and Corso is too old now, I think. I could see a pregame show with Herbstreit, Howard, Pollard and Palmer.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2024, 01:21 PM   #16
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I think Pollard and Palmer might just be on the GameDay show if it's in the game. I doubt Pat McAfee is in the game and Corso is too old now, I think. I could see a pregame show with Herbstreit, Howard, Pollard and Palmer.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
That, or some kind of CFP reveal show.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »