Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2024, 07:09 PM   #97
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Hogs
So I am thinking we are very close to getting more news on the College Football game in the coming weeks. By my count, the full reveal is less than 50 days away.
The full reveal is in May. But, I wouldn't be surprised if we hear more tidbits in the coming weeks
Old 04-05-2024, 06:54 PM   #98
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowl

https://x.com/Hayesfawcett3/status/1...5Mx4K52gA&s=09

Another Fowler update
Old 04-05-2024, 09:43 PM   #99
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
As we agreed this is an example of a perfect news to drop the next month. Not sure I would be dropping it Friday afternoon. But they appear to be going all out for commentary
Old 04-06-2024, 09:45 AM   #100
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
As we agreed this is an example of a perfect news to drop the next month. Not sure I would be dropping it Friday afternoon. But they appear to be going all out for commentary
Yeah, I figured Fowler would have an update coming out soon. I'd imagine they would be done around the time the full reveal happens in May and that the game likely goes gold in June. The last thing they'll record is the real players names as he said. Which is why they have the April 30 deadline. So, I expect that'll take a couple sessions. I only expect them to say the notable real player names..

I do like that they seem to be going all out for commentary. I would love to see a comparion on how many hours of commentary in this game compared to past years. I just think there's going to be so much more lines of commentary since they'll been able to record for the past couple years, especially since it's been remote. I feel like in the past having to flown out to Orlando really limited how much commentary they could have. Something that he mentioned that I'm looking forward to seeing is how he wanted to re-record some lines because the lines didn't have the type of passion he wanted when it was stitched together. Without having played EA FC, I feel most constant motion sports games typically struggle with commentary when it comes to it sounding natural and genuine. For me, I enjoy MLB the Show commentary. But, that's because baseball is easier since there isn't as much constant motion. I just hope as these games transition to current gen only that the audio engines are improved. I really hope we can have authentic sounding emotion. It's an immersion breaker when the emotion seems robotic and forced.

Something that I would love to see is Dsv diaries before the game is released. Being that the series has been away for over a decade, it would be cool to see some dev diary videos detailing how developers went

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »