Home

EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions

This is a discussion on EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2023, 02:14 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions

would be cool if as a HC you switch schools you could bring transfers with you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2023, 02:41 PM   #26
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

I really really hope this game adds support on defense for fronts designed to slow down spread offenses such as Tite and Mint. Exotic pass pressure fronts such as Boss and Amoeba fronts would also be nice to see, though that's admittedly more of an NFL thing.

I also really really hope this game adds support for split-field match coverage calls popularized by longtime collegiate defensive masterminds such as Nick Saban, Kirby Smart, Brent Venables, and Gary Patterson.
Old 12-08-2023, 02:12 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I really really hope this game adds support on defense for fronts designed to slow down spread offenses such as Tite and Mint. Exotic pass pressure fronts such as Boss and Amoeba fronts would also be nice to see, though that's admittedly more of an NFL thing.

I also really really hope this game adds support for split-field match coverage calls popularized by longtime collegiate defensive masterminds such as Nick Saban, Kirby Smart, Brent Venables, and Gary Patterson.
You sound like a ball coach.
the 3-4 on '14 sucks. I would love to see some modern defenses. More Rush type OLBs in the recruiting database that fit that scheme and like you said, stop the spread and RPOs.

I really hope they fix the man coverage mechanics and incorporate pattern matching!
Old 12-12-2023, 04:46 PM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamikb2001
There won’t be true coach mode like there was in the last NCAA that’s my prediction only auto-Pass just like Madden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't play Madden. What's the difference between auto pass and coach mode?
Old 12-14-2023, 02:59 PM   #29
All Star

OVR: 8

Going back to play NCAA 14 and experiencing Madden. I think my #1 wish is that sliders work. Penalty sliders, injury sliders, and (most importantly) game sliders. Whatever they want to do with the baseline game, if I crank run defense up to 100 for the CPU then I want the ground game to be punishing for me. Likewise, if their run blocking is at 100 then they should block like the Dallas O-line of the 90s, and if something is tuned to 0, then it should the gameplay should reflect that.

It's amazing how you can tune sliders to the absolute extreme on either side and you still can't make it matter.
Old 12-14-2023, 03:46 PM   #30
jp2
Rookie

jp2's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by offensive_junkie
You sound like a ball coach.
the 3-4 on '14 sucks. I would love to see some modern defenses. More Rush type OLBs in the recruiting database that fit that scheme and like you said, stop the spread and RPOs.

I really hope they fix the man coverage mechanics and incorporate pattern matching!
I've always wanted to have the ability to separate the dl line calls from the coverage calls. It would be great to have the ability to choose contain, stunt, etc... separate of calling the rest of the defense. Maybe you can now... I haven't played Madden so maybe it's in there.
Old 12-14-2023, 04:19 PM   #31
MVP

1. Coach mode.

2. Good gameplay.

3. everything else.
Old 12-15-2023, 07:52 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Yeah, I didn't like CPU picking my coordinators. Let me pick the coach, especially if I'm going to benefit from whatever bonuses/perks. It was disappointing going from having A+ OC that had a lot of bonuses to a C- OC

I agree we need to pick our coordinators in the next release. I have a House Rule where I run the offense and defense of my coordinators. In my current dynasty I had a DC running the 3-4 and I had to recruit 5 LBs in (what turned out to be) his final season with me and then the CPU hired a DC running the 4-2-5. Suddenly I had too many linebackers and not enough safeties. I ended up moving my two fastest linebackers to safety out of necessity.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »