Home

EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions

This is a discussion on EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2023, 12:40 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions

I sincerely hope the custom playbook feature is much more like NCAA 14 and less like Madden 24's.

It doesn't even work completely right in Madden and is just a mess to deal with.

With how important having your own scheme is to the college game, EA needs to get this right.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

― Plato
Old 11-20-2023, 03:02 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Id like it to be similar to 14 with being able to start as a coordinator or head coach. One thing id like to have is the ability to hire your own coordinator not have the computer do it for you. Would be cool to be able to hire a former player to come on your staff. Im very afraid the game wont have any of the things that made NCAA better then Madden and it will just be madden slapped with a college tag.
Old 11-21-2023, 01:33 AM   #11
Rookie

BoSox59's Arena

Athletic director mode - lemme pry coaches away from my rivals, find that rising coordinator to build my program for the next decade, work with boosters, all of it. Managing the coaching carrousel can be one of the best parts of sports games if it's done well.

Would love to have FCS teams in the game too

Finally, throwback uniforms. All of them. Please.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2023, 08:26 PM   #12
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Prediction. Out of 12,000+ student-athletes at the FBS level, at least one of them is bound to still sue EA. Even irregardless any merit to such a suit. America is as much litigious as a newborn baby is apt to cry. It's who we are, it's what we do.
Old 11-22-2023, 06:36 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Post Re: EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeier29
Id like it to be similar to 14 with being able to start as a coordinator or head coach. One thing id like to have is the ability to hire your own coordinator not have the computer do it for you. Would be cool to be able to hire a former player to come on your staff. Im very afraid the game wont have any of the things that made NCAA better then Madden and it will just be madden slapped with a college tag.
Yeah, I didn't like CPU picking my coordinators. Let me pick the coach, especially if I'm going to benefit from whatever bonuses/perks. It was disappointing going from having A+ OC that had a lot of bonuses to a C- OC

I'm not as concerned about the Madden Clone concern. If it was going to be a clone, it would've released already
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I sincerely hope the custom playbook feature is much more like NCAA 14 and less like Madden 24's.

It doesn't even work completely right in Madden and is just a mess to deal with.

With how important having your own scheme is to the college game, EA needs to get this right.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
]
I agree. It would be nice if that added Situational Play sections to custom playbooks. It would be very convenient in games if we could choose from a 3rd and Medium, Or Red Zone, or 3rd and Long defense.
Old 11-23-2023, 01:23 AM   #14
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeier29

I agree. NFL Head Coach had this option. The HC could "interview" candidates for a position on his staff. You could get answers to see if the coach would be a good fit with your philosophies.

I guess you could compare that "interview" to the NCAA phone call process the coach would make to recruits.
Old 11-26-2023, 01:41 AM   #15
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

For me personally, having only 12 teams be allowed in an online dynasty would be a travesty. We also need imported draft classes from online leagues to stay also.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2023, 05:07 PM   #16
Rookie

[quote=illwill10;2050853533]Yeah, I didn't like CPU picking my coordinators. Let me pick the coach, especially if I'm going to benefit from whatever bonuses/perks. It was disappointing going from having A+ OC that had a lot of bonuses to a C- OC

Exactly i just had both my coordinators move on and got stuck with 2 bums. I run a spread offense and they hired a OC who runs air force playbook. How does that make any sense

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »