Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-07-2024, 09:31 AM   #89
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

Big thanks to Hype/DC & Co for all the work put in each year on this. It makes the game so much better for me and I wish 2K would just do this automatically for us! 😉

Is there a way to upload stats to community creations? It’s so time consuming to manually adjust all these sliders for 100s of wrestlers, it would be nice if, as a community, we could work together and upload the adjusted sliders we do on wrestlers to CC.
Old 04-07-2024, 02:28 PM   #90
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueBanderas
This makes sense. I think I'd be willing to "sacrifice" SIGNATURE by raising it a bit to make it up for the loss of RESILIENCY and then by turning this to SLOW in match. Anyhow, thank you for the great work, I'm still modifiying every single wrestler in the roster as time is tight, but I am already enjoying it with the wrestlers I modified!

Edit for further feedback: I raised STAMINA CONSUMPTION and lowered STAMINA RECOVERY because, especially when playing with main eventers or lightweights higher up in the card that have higher STAMINA, I never reach the stamina wheel to even appear. Of course, this may be toggled according to your personal preference.

Also: is it normal for Rey to suplex John Cena? Because every time a patch goes live it can break other things, I am afraid it turned weight detection off? Please, let me know.

I wouldn't put SPECIAL on slow just because it kills the momentum boost after hitting certain Paybacks. Just remember for everything 15 points you lower Recovery, you'll have to increase Special by 10-12 to balance out the Overall. I've tried it and its working pretty well so far.

Right now I have Stamina Cost at 95 and Stamina Recovery at 5. I like it for the most part but I am noticing less turnbuckle running attacks because they're tired. I'm close to finding a good balance though.

As far as Rey lifting Cena, weight detection is tricky. He shouldn't be able to lift him, but it shouldn't be a push-off animation as well. Maybe try lowering Rey's strength by 5 points and see what happens
Old 04-07-2024, 02:29 PM   #91
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgarnagle
Big thanks to Hype/DC & Co for all the work put in each year on this. It makes the game so much better for me and I wish 2K would just do this automatically for us! 😉

Is there a way to upload stats to community creations? It’s so time consuming to manually adjust all these sliders for 100s of wrestlers, it would be nice if, as a community, we could work together and upload the adjusted sliders we do on wrestlers to CC.
That's not a bad idea if it works. My theory you be to upload the entire wrestler as a CAW. Then when someone downloads them, copy their stats over. Rinse and repeat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2024, 07:27 PM   #92
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
That's not a bad idea if it works. My theory you be to upload the entire wrestler as a CAW. Then when someone downloads them, copy their stats over. Rinse and repeat.
My thoughts exactly! We could tag these builds with a specific hashtag to easily find them. Like #HYPEDC?
Old 04-07-2024, 11:34 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgarnagle
My thoughts exactly! We could tag these builds with a specific hashtag to easily find them. Like #HYPEDC?
This is a great idea, but wouldn't this eat up our created wrestlers slots, I've already had a few times I've had to delete wrestlers because I've over the image max. Hate how they restrict the number. Unless we can download copy and delete?
Old 04-08-2024, 05:21 AM   #94
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
I wouldn't put SPECIAL on slow just because it kills the momentum boost after hitting certain Paybacks. Just remember for everything 15 points you lower Recovery, you'll have to increase Special by 10-12 to balance out the Overall. I've tried it and its working pretty well so far.

Right now I have Stamina Cost at 95 and Stamina Recovery at 5. I like it for the most part but I am noticing less turnbuckle running attacks because they're tired. I'm close to finding a good balance though.

As far as Rey lifting Cena, weight detection is tricky. He shouldn't be able to lift him, but it shouldn't be a push-off animation as well. Maybe try lowering Rey's strength by 5 points and see what happens
Thank you Hype! I'll try do do as you say for the recovery stats. I mean, I am fine with the biggest main eventers and certain characters having a strong recovery value, the likes of Taker, Reigns, Hogan for example, but I'd love some other wrestlers to sell more. I'll try to lower them by 15 points and see what happens

At the moment I put both stamina values at 50 by default but I'll try to go for your values and check.
Old 04-08-2024, 05:48 PM   #95
MVP

Found a way to reduce the amount of Irish Whips w/o slowing down the pace. Will post the videos soon!

Dynamite Kid vs Tiger Mask: https://youtu.be/-PGVj7SJFNk

Bret Hart '94 vs Kurt Angle '06: Coming soon!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2024, 05:52 PM   #96
MVP

I uploaded a "CAW" Asuka as a test to community creations. See if you're able to download it and copy the attributes. I recommend copying over the moveset too by Wolfpacprinxe

Hashtag: hypedc

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »