Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-29-2024, 01:18 PM   #169
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49UNCFan
We need 2kshare bad lol. This is excellent work much competitive and realistic.
100%..

I will never edit ratings for this game, too much work goes in etc. By the time I would get done, I'd never want to play LOL.

Need 2k Share bad so we all can enjoy the excellent work these guys do.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 04-29-2024, 02:48 PM   #170
Just started!

OVR: 0

Are some of the attributes not correct? Like for instance, I have Bayley at a 65 but Becky is at a 35. There are many instances of this throughout, where I have heavyweights with aerial range and offense maxxed out. Just curious on the thought process behind that.
Old 05-05-2024, 01:34 PM   #171
Just started!

Thank you Hype. It was your hard work that brought me back to the series with 2K19. Wouldn't purchase each years game if it weren't for your spreadsheet. Any hint on when we may see AEW added to this years sheet? My Universe Mode is salivating in anticipation. Long time follower, first time on the chat. Many thanks.

Last edited by FawnDuckToe; 05-07-2024 at 11:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2024, 07:20 PM   #172
Rookie

Just want to say thank you Hype so much for this foundation…your ratings/AI Attributes/slider base are literal game changer.

With that being said I tweaked the sliders to play on Legend mode because I noticed the sequences and move combinations are a lot smoother than in normal and holy crap I think I broke the game along with your database. The ai vs ai matches are LEGITIMATELY like watching my favorite 90’s wrestlers on TV again..I did Mankind vs HHH, RVD vs Taz, and Stone Cold vs HBK and all 3 were to the point I’m literally screaming out loud watching them.

On legend (with my tweaks) there weren’t a whole bunch of false finishes, just incredible spots, run-ins and back and forths…I also downloaded the top voted move-sets for each superstar I use and they’re doing moves and hitting spots I’ve never even seen in the game before it’s literally incredbile. For example during HHH vs Mankind they did a spot where HHH tried to Irish whip Mankind and Mankind reversed Irish whipped HHH, HHH slid from under the ropes, ran back in the ring under the ropes from the other side of the ring and then clotheslined the hell out of Mankind after he turned around..literally yelled out loud after that lol.

Sorry for the long rant but I can’t thank you enough..it’s literally like playing a different game with all your revisions.
Old 05-06-2024, 06:26 AM   #173
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOM1990
Just want to say thank you Hype so much for this foundation…your ratings/AI Attributes/slider base are literal game changer.

With that being said I tweaked the sliders to play on Legend mode because I noticed the sequences and move combinations are a lot smoother than in normal and holy crap I think I broke the game along with your database. The ai vs ai matches are LEGITIMATELY like watching my favorite 90’s wrestlers on TV again..I did Mankind vs HHH, RVD vs Taz, and Stone Cold vs HBK and all 3 were to the point I’m literally screaming out loud watching them.

On legend (with my tweaks) there weren’t a whole bunch of false finishes, just incredible spots, run-ins and back and forths…I also downloaded the top voted move-sets for each superstar I use and they’re doing moves and hitting spots I’ve never even seen in the game before it’s literally incredbile. For example during HHH vs Mankind they did a spot where HHH tried to Irish whip Mankind and Mankind reversed Irish whipped HHH, HHH slid from under the ropes, ran back in the ring under the ropes from the other side of the ring and then clotheslined the hell out of Mankind after he turned around..literally yelled out loud after that lol.

Sorry for the long rant but I can’t thank you enough..it’s literally like playing a different game with all your revisions.

Yep, I've been caught screaming at the tv too at times.

What's crazier is when I select two wrestlers who haven't had their stats tweaked yet, and then you can really notice just what a difference it makes. The game just plays and looks soooo different; like, "arcadey?"

Can't wait for the rest of my childhood era....THE GOLDEN ERA!!!!!
Old 05-07-2024, 12:57 AM   #174
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOM1990

what other tweaks did you do other than legend? Thanks
Old 05-07-2024, 06:20 PM   #175
MVP

OVR: 10

You will get pretty good matches on LEGEND. The reason why I don't have it set to LEGEND is because I use jobbers in my game and I don't want them overpowered.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2024, 06:34 AM   #176
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
You will get pretty good matches on LEGEND. The reason why I don't have it set to LEGEND is because I use jobbers in my game and I don't want them overpowered.
When you say you use jobbers, who are you assigning these jobber traits to?
Just random made up CAWs? Or are they specific CAW wrestlers from the time period?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »