Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K23 Project

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K23 Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-02-2023, 01:36 AM   #49
All Star

OVR: 2
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K23 Project

Sorry if this is a dumb question, this is my first year using your roster and settings(THANK YOU SO MUCH!) are these meant to be only AI vs AI or do they work for human vs AI as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-02-2023, 01:42 AM   #50
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
Sorry if this is a dumb question, this is my first year using your roster and settings(THANK YOU SO MUCH!) are these meant to be only AI vs AI or do they work for human vs AI as well?

These are meant for AI v AI. I haven't tested Human v CPU, yet.
Old 04-02-2023, 05:13 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for your work!

Does the pin escape rating affect the AI now? In the 2k22 file it said pin escape (hum).

Did you find a way to make the AI stop pinning so often? same question for taunting?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2023, 05:18 AM   #52
Pro

CD90's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
These are meant for AI v AI. I haven't tested Human v CPU, yet.

Wait, so all you guys only watch AI vs AI?

Sure, for testing its AI vs Ai. But i think they have/will work for human vs cpu, too?!?

Anyway thank you for your hard work, you're awesome!

edit: Blue fields under payback -> none ?

Last edited by CD90; 04-02-2023 at 06:33 AM.
Old 04-02-2023, 08:41 AM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
We've been in "the lab" testing every single tendency and trying to manipulate and replicate what we see in real life.

What I've noticed so far is the hard-core fighting tendencies have little impact (daredevil dive, weapon and table use).

Yeah I have table set for the Dudley boys to 100, set up a TLC match and not one table was used. Daredevil dive from what I have seen is only off the top of cages and ramps maybe? I haven't done any backstage matches. I'm pretty sure normal dive is what alters guys jumping off the top to the ring AND floor. I think taken each slider to the extreme might be the best course, but you change 1 and it kinda effects another AI tendency.

I can get great 1 v 1 matches but they don't really transfer over to other match types.

And whats up with the weapons in wargames? Take in mind I haven't watched a new wargames. But the original ones didn't have weapons just come as you are and submission win only. Its funny watching the AI in wargames, its 2 v 1 and your guy is getting beat in the ring badly, so you sit outside and throw in every weapon you can while his health drops rapidly, lol. Is there a option to turn off weapons completely in matches like wargames?
Old 04-02-2023, 10:04 AM   #54
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

Do you have a Dijakovic who isn’t T-Bar related? I wouldn’t necessarily say his current version is a jobber

Old 04-02-2023, 11:11 AM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cattlekiller
Yeah I have table set for the Dudley boys to 100, set up a TLC match and not one table was used. Daredevil dive from what I have seen is only off the top of cages and ramps maybe? I haven't done any backstage matches. I'm pretty sure normal dive is what alters guys jumping off the top to the ring AND floor. I think taken each slider to the extreme might be the best course, but you change 1 and it kinda effects another AI tendency.

I can get great 1 v 1 matches but they don't really transfer over to other match types.

And whats up with the weapons in wargames? Take in mind I haven't watched a new wargames. But the original ones didn't have weapons just come as you are and submission win only. Its funny watching the AI in wargames, its 2 v 1 and your guy is getting beat in the ring badly, so you sit outside and throw in every weapon you can while his health drops rapidly, lol. Is there a option to turn off weapons completely in matches like wargames?
I've yet to see a table spot, even after the few matches.

Daredevil dives includes ladder bridge dives as well.

Weapon use is completely broken. It can be set to 0 and the AI will still grab weapons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2023, 11:18 AM   #56
Rookie

Ran a couple test matches with Apollo, Axiom, Carmelo, Bron, and Grimes. Really liked what I saw, each individual felt unique in how they approached their opponent. Excited to see everything that comes out from yall, even with all the tendencies not working properly this feels like a good first step for what will hopefully be a great system for WWE games. I've played Fire Pro for years simply because of the intricate logic system, I doubt they'll ever get that detailed but this is already a nice start. Hopefully a patch down the line fixes the dives/weapons tendencies

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »