Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K23 Project

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K23 Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-29-2023, 12:21 PM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K23 Project

Verrrry excited for the project, first time using one of these on 2K22 and it just became a byootiful hoss fight, flippy flippers and BIG M E A T Y MEN

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2023, 04:39 AM   #26
Rookie

Anyone found a way to increase Royal Rumble times?
I find if I don't have it set for 30 secs entrants, One person will keep eliminating each guy that comes in before another actually comes in.It just seems like AI is set to eliminate as quick as possible, that is something that should be a AI tendencies or have a slider in gameplay advanced that makes eliminations easy or harder.

I love how matches are playing out in 1v1, but once you set it to a different match type slider that work in 1v1 don't work or plays out much differently. With all the slider/settings you can change, I hope in the future you can save those settings and load them pre-match maybe.
Old 03-30-2023, 10:00 AM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
We've been in "the lab" testing every single tendency and trying to manipulate and replicate what we see in real life.

What I've noticed so far is the hard-core fighting tendencies have little impact (daredevil dive, weapon and table use).
I certainly understand these things take time, but is there any ETA on when we can expect a first draft to be posted?

....so I can calibrate my expectations and excitement? ...and so I'm not checking every 2 minutes. lol
Old 03-30-2023, 10:11 AM   #28
All Star

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cattlekiller
Anyone found a way to increase Royal Rumble times?
I find if I don't have it set for 30 secs entrants, One person will keep eliminating each guy that comes in before another actually comes in.It just seems like AI is set to eliminate as quick as possible, that is something that should be a AI tendencies or have a slider in gameplay advanced that makes eliminations easy or harder.

I love how matches are playing out in 1v1, but once you set it to a different match type slider that work in 1v1 don't work or plays out much differently. With all the slider/settings you can change, I hope in the future you can save those settings and load them pre-match maybe.

Ugh I literally just saw that setting but I forgot where. But I know it def exists haha. Maybe when you’re on the character select screen and you have the option to hit Y/triangle to adjust match options. Might be in there?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-30-2023, 02:38 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmbjj
I certainly understand these things take time, but is there any ETA on when we can expect a first draft to be posted?

....so I can calibrate my expectations and excitement? ...and so I'm not checking every 2 minutes. lol
We don't usually give out ETAs but I will say the the current WWE/NXT roster will be out SOONER than later
Old 03-30-2023, 07:12 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
We don't usually give out ETAs but I will say the the current WWE/NXT roster will be out SOONER than later
I hear ya.

I will say this, honestly I'm just looking for the general gameplay sliders at this point ...I've read so much conflicting stuff on it, I'd like to just have a set of base general gameplay sliders to enjoy for now.

Just sayin.

Either way, thank you again for you and your team's work.
Old 03-30-2023, 10:32 PM   #31
Rookie

I’ve had no luck with anything I have tried whether it be Default sliders, any other set of sliders, adjusting attributes, doesn’t matter…I cannot even get Roman Reigns to win AI v AI matches regularly against the likes of Santos Escobar. And various other match ups that you would expect to have certain out comes more often than not - Cena vs Shelton etc end up with the ‘underdog’ getting the victory more often than not, sometimes totally dominating. It’s been pretty surprising.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2023, 11:37 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 10

NXT - will release Saturday 4/1
WWE - will release Sunday 4/2
AEW - will release 4/7

Last edited by Hyperballer21; 03-31-2023 at 12:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »