Home

Dallas Cowboys War Room

This is a discussion on Dallas Cowboys War Room within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-07-2017, 09:56 AM   #4033
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Dallas Cowboys War Room

I love Deion the entertainer and football player. The person...eh not really a fan.

EDIT: Maybe I should just say I love Prime Time and don't really much care for Deion, LOL

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 11-07-2017, 10:53 PM   #4034
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjonesfan921
Is everyone off the ledge again?

Obviously we await news on Zeke, but this team is rounding into form. At 2-3, I told my buddies that this team is going to get it together and get 5-6 in a row under their belt. I hope that’s the case to make things interesting in the NFCE.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Hey, don't lump me in with these guys, I've been the biggest (loudest) Cowboys optimist around here!

Things in the NFCE are already way closer than they appear. Philly has feasted on a weak schedule, depending on your view of Washington. (They've had what, 3 or 4 PST teams play them in Philly at 1PM? That's a big benefit.)

But let's not get ahead of ourselves regarding Atlanta. I don't like playing desperate teams at their place. Julio and Freeman scare the devil out of me...
Old 11-07-2017, 11:12 PM   #4035

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwittem
Hey, don't lump me in with these guys, I've been the biggest (loudest) Cowboys optimist around here!

Things in the NFCE are already way closer than they appear. Philly has feasted on a weak schedule, depending on your view of Washington. (They've had what, 3 or 4 PST teams play them in Philly at 1PM? That's a big benefit.)

But let's not get ahead of ourselves regarding Atlanta. I don't like playing desperate teams at their place. Julio and Freeman scare the devil out of me...
They've had two PST teams play them in Philly (and one more to go).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2017, 12:06 PM   #4036
MVP

fugazi's Arena

OVR: 15

Jones WILL light up the secondary...only hope is to get to Ryan.

To facilitate that, Dallas will need to contain the run game, and that's going to be most easily done by getting a good lead.

Best way to beat Ryan/Jones is to Run and Eat Clock so they stay on the sidelines
Old 11-08-2017, 01:44 PM   #4037
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi
Jones WILL light up the secondary...only hope is to get to Ryan.

To facilitate that, Dallas will need to contain the run game, and that's going to be most easily done by getting a good lead.

Best way to beat Ryan/Jones is to Run and Eat Clock so they stay on the sidelines
My wife has Julio in fantasy, he ain't lit up no one this year. What does he even have, 1 TD all year? Not saying he can't do that to our Boys but he's not having a good year, nor is Ryan (who my wife also has and he's been a big waste of time this year as well)..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 11-08-2017, 06:00 PM   #4038
Pro

Yea the Falcon offense hasn’t played anywhere near as good as they did last year. The loss of Shanahan has really hurt them.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:45 PM   #4039
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
They've had two PST teams play them in Philly (and one more to go).
What, Arizona doesn't count, or Denver? (I guess Denver is technically Mountain time). I just used PST as a abbreviation for west coast because of the insinuation that jet lag and time zones play a role)

Just wondering who you're including. I just assume jet lag is a real thing for teams playing at 1PM EST if they're located west of the Rockies.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:12 PM   #4040

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwittem
What, Arizona doesn't count, or Denver? (I guess Denver is technically Mountain time). I just used PST as a abbreviation for west coast because of the insinuation that jet lag and time zones play a role)

Just wondering who you're including. I just assume jet lag is a real thing for teams playing at 1PM EST if they're located west of the Rockies.
Was just going off what you said.

Arizona, San Fran, and Oakland are the only PST teams on their home schedule.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »