Home

When Will The Official Reveal Happen?

This is a discussion on When Will The Official Reveal Happen? within the NFL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-25-2024, 10:23 AM   #457
MVP

lowpaiddonkey10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: When Will The Official Reveal Happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
At least not this year
It would be a Debut suicide to come out this year with all the super hype college is getting right now
It's just too hot to be next to college🔥
I don't care for Madden at all. The college game is built on the same engine isn't it?
Old 02-25-2024, 01:06 PM   #458
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpaiddonkey10
I don't care for Madden at all. The college game is built on the same engine isn't it?
You would be correct.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 02-25-2024, 04:47 PM   #459

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
When Will The Official Reveal Happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
You would be correct.

We know this used to be true. You’ve heard this for the new one is as well?? Would be curious to see that because that info hasn’t been publicly shared yet if it’s the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 02-25-2024, 04:52 PM   #460
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Between now and the end of 2026 is the release window I see for 2k's NFL game. We've been waiting since All-Pro Football 2k8. What's two more years?
Old 02-26-2024, 01:30 AM   #461
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Between now and the end of 2026 is the release window I see for 2k's NFL game. We've been waiting since All-Pro Football 2k8. What's two more years?
If it’s 2026 then it will 100% be simulation. No way in hell they invest 5+ years on an arcade game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2024, 07:50 AM   #462
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
We know this used to be true. You’ve heard this for the new one is as well?? Would be curious to see that because that info hasn’t been publicly shared yet if it’s the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In regards to EA's college game....

Quote:
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Run on the Madden Engine

Quote:
Late last year, a report from a college football insider claimed that EA Sports College Football 25 was "built from the ground up" and wasn't just a reskin of Madden. Unfortunately for fans hoping for that fresh start, it seems like that report wasn't entirely accurate. Recently, fans got a new drop of information about EA Sports College Football 25, and buried in the details was the reveal that the game will use the Madden engine. Of course, that doesn't mean it will play exactly like Madden, but the developers at Electronic Arts will be using it as the foundation upon which EA Sports College Football 25 is built.
Quote:
EA Sports College Football 25 Is Based on the Madden Engine

Quote:
The news was revealed in a report from ESPN. The developers make clear that College Football 25 will be on the same engine as Madden, but that "it should look and feel different than its NFL counterpart." For many lapsed Madden fans, that's disappointing news. Recent games in the Madden series have been met with widespread criticism from critics and fans. Madden NFL 24 holds a 65/100 critic score on Metacritic and a 1.4/10 from users. That's not a one-off either. Scores from both sides have steadily declined since Madden NFL 20 launched in 2019. Because of this (and the previously mentioned report from last year), many were hoping that College Football 25 would get its own engine, potentially returning the franchise to the physics-based engine that made it so popular with NCAA Football 14.

Unfortunately for those fans, the animation-focused Madden Frostbite engine is coming over to College Football 25. That said, it is important to note that NCAA Football 14 and Madden NFL 25 used the same engine back in 2013. The Infinity Engine was able to make two games that felt distinct, so it's certainly possible College Football 25 won't feel like a Madden reskin. It'll have the same bones, but it will hopefully have enough new, college-specific features to make fans happy. Fortunately, we don't have to wait too much longer to find out.
https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/ea...e-ps5-xbox-pc/
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 02-26-2024, 11:40 AM   #463
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2

This is why I feel all pro football could survive this generation
Because micro transactions are the majority of their income

https://youtu.be/CojHkRwhFbw?si=LnGFTp3hE2XcPrzT

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
Old 02-26-2024, 01:05 PM   #464
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi

2 more years of waiting is no different than waiting for GTA6 or whatever for me. I do wish we had confirmation the game is still in development and some hint to what kind of game it is but Wildcard Football is the only fb game I’ve bought new in over 10 years. 2k has my money when this game drops

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K »