Home

NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-14-2015, 11:55 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

I just got this irrevelant auto message from 2k support, which ive gotten for years and years owning 2k games, and its often irrevelant.

Hello Leasim96,

Thank you for contacting 2K Support! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with NBA 2K16. I'm a big fan of the NBA2K series myself, and I can definitely understand how an issue like this could be a cause for concern. I would be more than happy to assist you to the best of my abilities in resolving this issue with you so you can get back in the game.

If you are experiencing issues in NBA 2K16, Please try the following:

1) First, load up your PlayStation 3 and go to the XMB.
2) Next, navigate to the Save Data Utility (PS3), which is found on the XMB under "Game".

NOTE: this section is different from the Game Data Utility, which holds your install files.
3) Once in the Save Data Utility, search for all of the NBA 2K16 files. Find any files labeled "Settings" and "Sliders" and delete them. Also delete "Living Rosters," "NBA Today," "Online Game Data," and anything labeled "Home" if present.

NOTE: this section of your Hard Drive also includes your Save Files. Do NOT delete any files other than the ones listed here.
4) Next, delete the files found in the Game Data Utility. Navigate to the Game Data Utility (PS3), which is found on the XMB under "Game."

NOTE: this section is different from the Save Data Utility, which was discussed above.
5) Delete both NBA 2K15 files. They are named "NBA 2K16" and "NBA 2K16 Additional Data."

NOTE: you may lose items such as downloaded items (2K Share, patches, roster, shoes). These can be later recovered or recreated.
This procedure will not delete your Gamertag, Achievements or Save games.

Please perform these suggested troubleshooting steps above and respond with the results. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me and I will answer them to the best of my abilities. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best Regards,

Abram G.
2K Support

MY Answer:

ive had problems like the ones i mentioned for years, when i send a message to 2k support they always send me this message and it doesn't fix anything.

I mentioned tons of problems not just things that can be fixed with file reset.

Can you atleast assure me somewhat that you will work on some of the things i mentioned?.

Cause i honestly i don't see what this procedure is supposed to fix.... it has nothing to do with really any of the problems i mentioned
Old 10-15-2015, 10:58 PM   #34
Rookie

Conspiculous's Arena

In myteam we have no option to sell our players right now. I wish this would get fixed as it was on 2k15, not 2k16 (yet?).

Another issue is if you try to buy any edited shoe you changed in "my shoes" it won't let you. it will give you an error saying, try again later. I have tried 100000000 times.
Old 10-16-2015, 01:25 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss
Mods can sticky this if they'd like. Mods and 2K dev team members barely checked the last gen section last year; hopefully that will change this year.

(PS3):
1. Trophy list doesn't sync online to the PSN servers. I can unlock trophies but when you do the trophy sync the list never displays under your trophy collection.

2. Anthony Davis has Meyers Leonard's photo in the 1st official roster update. Please fix this!

3. Sam Dalembert's cyberface was removed for unknown reasons in the 1st official roster update. On the default roster his cyberface was perfectly fine.

4. Lakers starting shooting guard Jordan Clarkson has his photo but doesn't have a cyberface - he is a create-a-player for some reason.

5. Compression Pants and Kevin Durant Compression Pants are invisible/don't work in the EDIT PLAYER and CREATE A PLAYER functions.

6. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's cyberface on the '87 Lakers is missing his signature goggles and signature skyhook move.

7. It is currently impossible to purchase anything on the MyPlayer store. Everything has a price of 0 VC and when you attempt to purchase something it will say the price of the item doesn't match the price listed on the server.

8. On the MyTEAM mode when you open a pack the graphics don't display on the new items you earned in said pack.
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's cyberface on the '87 Lakers now has his signature goggles new the new roster new update. I don't know about anything else thats all i checked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 01:28 AM   #36
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoModder
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's cyberface on the '87 Lakers now has his signature goggles new the new roster new update. I don't know about anything else thats all i checked.
Really? Awesome! When did the new roster update come out?

Did they fix Jordan Clarkson's skin color? In game his face was way darker than his body and arms.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:03 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss
Really? Awesome! When did the new roster update come out?

Did they fix Jordan Clarkson's skin color? In game his face was way darker than his body and arms.
Didn't check him,it came out today.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:26 PM   #38
Rookie

The new roster update came out today. I took notice of the Rockets having Montrezl Harrell added but still KJ McDaniels (Who has an image of his face on the game) still is a Create A Player default face and so is Clint Capela and he's not even the correct skintone either.

Disappointed. Please make the changes soon 2k!
Old 10-16-2015, 03:28 PM   #39
Rookie

I saw Harrell, and they added new courts for a couple teams but what else did they do?
Old 10-16-2015, 04:45 PM   #40
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

@Vlad: Can you please fix Jordan Clarkson's skin color in the next roster update? It's probably not noticeable in Edit Player but IN Game his face appears to be a lot darker than his arms and legs. Try playing a game as the Lakers and you'll see what I'm talking about. Put the skin tone he had on the create-a-player before the October 12th roster update and he'll be perfect.

Thanks for adding Harrell and World Peace to the game too.

Last edited by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss; 10-16-2015 at 04:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »