Home

NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-10-2015, 11:41 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

Fox i don't think all those black titles were neccesary lol i mean honestly 2k support replies asking for those things but its very often that we already mentioned all the things neccesary, am sure as for the platform, this isue happens for both consoles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2015, 12:10 AM   #26
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leasim96
Fox i don't think all those black titles were neccesary lol i mean honestly 2k support replies asking for those things but its very often that we already mentioned all the things neccesary, am sure as for the platform, this isue happens for both consoles
That's the format they wanted us to post bugs in apparently according to 2kForums and 2KSupport lol. I just copy/pasted it from the bugs topic on that site.
------

@ Vlad and 2K: I also wanted to say thanks for FINALLY allowing us to edit the Turkish Airlines Euro League teams! I just wish there was an easier way to trade players to a different Euro League team. Can you patch the game in the future to allow these teams to trade with other EuroLeague teams?

Does 2K plan on updating the EuroLeague teams later this year?
Old 10-11-2015, 11:06 PM   #27
Rookie

I would like to see more MyTeam features.Like tradse block,auction house,MT,etc.
Old 10-11-2015, 11:09 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoModder
I would like to see more MyTeam features.Like tradse block,auction house,MT,etc.
I would like to see more MyTeam features.Like trades block,auction house,MT,etc.
Old 10-12-2015, 02:18 AM   #29
Rookie

I feel like this is a huge glitch, the leg sleeves in any game mode other than my career take up your whole leg and go over your socks, but no one in the NBA wears them like that, would it be possible to make the socks go over them in regular game modes too?
Old 10-13-2015, 12:05 AM   #30
Pro

I would also like more my team features, i really like the gameplay this year and have been playing my team WAY more, so it would be great if it can be expanded somehow.

Why don't you just delete modes that nobody uses so you can add in modes people actually care about? so you can create space for other things, am sure you can monitor somehow the modes that nobody plays.

A few features for my team i would like, other than the ones already mentioned, would be.

1. Practice mode, so we can shoot and get used to our players releases.. why isn't there one already?..

2. Detailed Coaching options, like preset minutes, lineups, defensive settings, and settings overall.
Old 10-13-2015, 12:27 AM   #31
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

@ Vlad: Thank you for listening to the fans and adding Jordan Clarkson's cyberface! I think it looks great but his body skin tone doesn't seem to match his face; which appears to be a lot darker in the game for some reason. Try playing a game with the Lakers and you'll see what I'm talking about.
If it's possible can you make him the same skin tone D'Angelo Russell has or something similar in the next roster update? It's strange; in "Edit Player" he looks perfect but kind of lightskinned but in a game his face and neck seem to be a lot darker than the rest of his body. The skin color that was on his create-a-player was accurate not sure why 2k changed that for the cyberface; in videos I've seen of the ps4 version he seems to have that skin color. I'll be very happy if 2k fixes this and then he'll look perfect.

Last edited by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss; 10-13-2015 at 02:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2015, 10:37 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

2K16 looks to have the 2K15 bug as well wherein Right handed players with right handed dominant dunk hand dunks with left hand. Hope they can fix this with a new patch instead of a roster update

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »