Home

NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-02-2015, 07:50 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

Yea for sure i see the point of this topic bro

I was just making sure that we knew that if we want changes were gonna pretty much have to fight for them by getting 2ks attention.

I am glad your having fun with the game.

It seemed to me like i was the only one enjoying the game in a detailed level, i i feel like not many have been showing much emotion, everything ive seen except from me and you is dissapointment or complaints.
Old 10-04-2015, 08:18 PM   #10
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedPhenom

9. MyTeam schedule is unplayable as it doesn't let you move on after winning the first game. I was trying to get that sapphire Porzingis since I'm in need for a starting PF but it won't let me advance.
Anyone know if they fixed this yet?
Old 10-08-2015, 04:44 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Hey guys!

I'm one of the people, who are responsible for oldgen this year (see the game's credits ).
Just wanna let you know, that we read through the forums and try to fix as many issues as we can, so please keep reporting them.

The MyTeam Schedule mode bug [#9] should be fixed now, as well as most of the roster issues [#2, #3 + J-Rich and Willie Green, and wrong heights of some players] are addressed with the latest update.
The bugs with MyTeam graphics [#8] and MyPlayer store [#7] should be gone by now as well.

We're also going to add CFs of Clarkson and Galloway to the game soon.

Thank you!

-Vlad

PS: Good luck in challenging our team in Double Or Nothing matches of 2K Battle after the season starts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 05:24 AM   #12
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladZolaJr
Hey guys!

I'm one of the people, who are responsible for oldgen this year (see the game's credits ).
Just wanna let you know, that we read through the forums and try to fix as many issues as we can, so please keep reporting them.

The MyTeam Schedule mode bug [#9] should be fixed now, as well as most of the roster issues [#2, #3 + J-Rich and Willie Green, and wrong heights of some players] are addressed with the latest update.
The bugs with MyTeam graphics [#8] and MyPlayer store [#7] should be gone by now as well.

Thank you!

-Vlad

PS: Good luck in challenging our team in Double Or Nothing matches of 2K Battle after the season starts
This is the greatest post I think I've seen posted on this site. Thanks a lot man for these fixes if this is legitimate! I'm happy to hear the last gen dev team is going to be more hands on this year!

Really looking forward to getting a CF for Jordan Clarkson and Langston Galloway this year. Will you be fixing Walter Tavares and Raul Neto?

Sorry to hit you with so many questions but I also wanted to know:
Will the new 12 classic teams that are included on PS4 be patched into the game? and will you patch in Rookie Photos?

Is 2k going to address the missing Abdul-Jabbar goggles or will his cyberface remain the same? He looks excellent on the ps3 but it's weird seeing him without his trademark goggles!

Would be really amazing also if you can patch in the Free-Throw Shooting meter that PS4 has; if possible!

Can you give us a time-frame of when to expect the update? By the way one final question: Will Metta World Peace be in the update?

Really appreciate 2k supporting the last gen product this year; I'm very impressed with the improvements honestly. Thank you for listening to us! I'm enjoying the game truthfully and will enjoy the game even more once some bugs are fixed!

Looking forward to playing 2K Battle mode! Can you give us some details of what to expect from this mode?

Last edited by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss; 10-08-2015 at 06:06 AM.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:09 PM   #13
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Here's other bugs that I'm aware of that need to be fixed at some point:

10. When playing an offline MYCareer you are supposed to be rewarded SP instead of VC but after completing a game you aren't rewarded any SP at all. Play a game and when you finish it - it won't load. The only thing you'll see is the game trying to send vc to the 2K servers but it never sends because you're offline. This was reported by someone else who has the XBOX360 version. So basically we currently can't play MYCareer offline due to this bug.

11. In edit player/Create-A-Player the item "Long Striped Socks" appears the exact same as the normal "Long Socks".

12. People are saying that you can't quicksell any cards in MYTeam this year. Is this supposed to be normal or is this a bug? We were able to quicksell cards on 2K15.

Last edited by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss; 10-08-2015 at 04:13 PM.
Old 10-08-2015, 05:12 PM   #14
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

I know these aren't really bugs but I figured I'd post this anyway:

Missing Players that are on a current NBA Roster:

76ers -
JP Tokoto
Jordan McRae

Cavaliers -
Sasha Kaun (on EuroLeague Team) ADDED!

Celtics -
Jordan Mickey

Hawks -
Lamar Patterson
Terran Petteway

Knicks -
Thanasis Antetokounmpo

Lakers -
Metta World Peace ADDED!
Marcelinho Huertas (on EuroLeague team)

Pistons -
Darrun Hilliard

Rockets -
Montrezl Harrell ADDED!

---

Players that are on an NBA roster that don't have a cyberface/are a Create-A-Player:

76ers -
Pierre Jackson
Jakarr Sampson
Furkan Aldemir

Bucks -
Damien Inglis

Clippers -
Branden Dawson

Grizzlies -
Jarnell Stokes
JaMychal Green

Hawks -
Walter "Edy" Tavares (previously reported)

Heat -
Tyler Johnson

Hornets -
Troy Daniels

Jazz -
Raul Neto (previously reported)
Jack Cooley
Elijah Millsap

Kings -
David Stockton
Duje Dukan
Eric Moreland

Knicks -
Langston Galloway ADDED!

Lakers -
Jordan Clarkson ADDED!
Tarik Black
Jabari Brown

Mavericks -
Dwight Powell
Maurice Ndour
Salah Mejri

Pacers -
Glenn Robinson III

Raptors -
Norman Powell
Ronald Roberts

Rockets -
K.J. McDaniels
Clint Capela

Spurs -
Jonathan Simmons
Boban Marjanovic

Suns -
Cory Jefferson

Trail Blazers -
Tim Frazier
Luis Montero

Warriors -
James Michael McAdoo

UPDATED: 10/20/2015.

Last edited by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss; 10-20-2015 at 10:44 PM.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:21 AM   #15
Rookie

I really appreciate the fact 2K seems to be keeping up with this game, hoping to see cyberfaces for most of the new people.

Any chance of a reupdate of Rubio or Hayward getting new haircuts? Or is that asking to much?

Btw, hi everyone I'm new.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2015, 12:51 AM   #16
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladZolaJr
Hey guys!

Thank you!

-Vlad

I've noticed the roster update doesn't seem any different compared to the default roster; is something wrong with 2kShare or does 2K wait until opening day to edit the teams rosters? Several transactions that happened over the last month are still missing (i/e Anthony Bennett to the Raptors, Samuel Dalembert and Javale McGee to the Mavericks, Mike Miller on the Nuggets, Sasha Kaun to the Cavs, Huertas to the Lakers, Metta World Peace to the Lakers, etc...).

Out of curiosity does 2k plan on updating the EuroLeague teams this year too?

Last edited by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss; 10-09-2015 at 12:56 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »