Home

NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-01-2015, 03:45 PM   #113
Rookie

Conspiculous's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

Nba 2k15 myteam had the ability to sell your myteam players.
2k16 does not.
In 2k16 it shows you how much there worth, but you cant sell them!
Can this please get added?
Old 11-01-2015, 05:07 PM   #114
Rookie

If we could get those grey Pistons jerseys, or the two tone ATL ones, that'd be great.
Old 11-02-2015, 03:44 AM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 5

Hey guys!

The dunk hand issue was addressed by setting everyone's hand to "Either", which basically means, the players will use their dominant dribbling hand most of the time, when they go for a dunk, although they will occasionally dunk with their weak hand as well. This is the best possible solution at the moment. Just to mention, this does NOT affect one-hand vs. two-hand dunk probabilities.

A new roster update will be available soon. We will try and address the CF problems, you have reported.

Thank you for your cooperation and dedication to the game!

-Vlad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2015, 03:49 AM   #116
MVP

Oaklandboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladZolaJr
Hey guys!

The dunk hand issue was addressed by setting everyone's hand to "Either", which basically means, the players will use their dominant dribbling hand most of the time, when they go for a dunk, although they will occasionally dunk with their weak hand as well. This is the best possible solution at the moment. Just to mention, this does NOT affect one-hand vs. two-hand dunk probabilities.

A new roster update will be available soon. We will try and address the CF problems, you have reported.

-Vlad
Hey Vlad is there going to be new shoes included. And is James harden going to be assigned to Adidas like real life.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2015, 11:41 AM   #117
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Hey guys!

-Vlad
Awesome!

Please fix FA Justin Hamilton too he suddenly has a CF that isn't him since the 9/27 update; the Create-A-Player he had was fine.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:36 PM   #118
MVP

Oaklandboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss
Awesome!

Please fix FA Justin Hamilton too he suddenly has a CF that isn't him since the 9/27 update; the Create-A-Player he had was fine.
And Jakarr Sampson

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2015, 01:26 PM   #119
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Hey guys!

-Vlad
New roster came out today; and Lamar Patterson is still a generic white guy CAP and Justin Hamilton (FA) is goofed up and has a cf that isn't him and the cf doesn't even match his skin color. Cauley-Stein seems to be fixed. Metta World Peace seems fixed but suddenly is missing his photo for some reason. And of course Neto is still a bald white generic CAP for some reason.

I'm guessing this roster update mainly just fixed the dominant dunk stuff which honestly I didn't think was all that important but I'm happy for the people that wanted it to be fixed.

By the way thank you for adding Carlos Arroyo to FC Barcelona...one problem: he has black arms for some reason. Please fix this too in the next update! I'm happy to see him on there but that's a huge glitch.

2K's close to having a perfect roster but there always seems to be a new problem that arises with each update.

I think the priorities for the next update should be to:
1. Fix Lamar Patterson; give him his CF and correct skin color.
2. Give Raul Neto a CF if possible; or improve his CAP model if there's no cyberface available.
3. Fix the Carlos Arroyo arm color glitch.
4. Change Justin Hamilton (FA) back to his original CAP model; it was fine as it was.
5. Add Metta World Peace's photo back.

I'm going to be honest; if they fix all that without causing any new errors I'll be 100% happy with the roster - just my opinion.

Last edited by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss; 11-02-2015 at 02:06 PM.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:57 PM   #120
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss
New roster came out today; and Lamar Patterson is still a generic white guy CAP and Justin Hamilton (FA) is goofed up and has a cf that isn't him and the cf doesn't even match his skin color. Cauley-Stein seems to be fixed. Metta World Peace seems fixed but suddenly is missing his photo for some reason. And of course Neto is still a bald white generic CAP for some reason.

I'm guessing this roster update mainly just fixed the dominant dunk stuff which honestly I didn't think was all that important but I'm happy for the people that wanted it to be fixed.

By the way thank you for adding Carlos Arroyo to FC Barcelona...one problem: he has black arms for some reason. Please fix this too in the next update! I'm happy to see him on there but that's a huge glitch.

2K's close to having a perfect roster but there always seems to be a new problem that arises with each update.

I think the priorities for the next update should be to:
1. Fix Lamar Patterson; give him his CF and correct skin color.
2. Give Raul Neto a CF if possible; or improve his CAP model if there's no cyberface available.
3. Fix the Carlos Arroyo arm color glitch.
4. Change Justin Hamilton (FA) back to his original CAP model; it was fine as it was.
5. Add Metta World Peace's photo back.

I'm going to be honest; if they fix all that without causing any new errors I'll be 100% happy with the roster - just my opinion.
And fixing Willie Cauley Stein

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »