Home

NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-03-2015, 09:41 PM   #129
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leasim96
See, there we go, i told yall problems happen every year but with persistence and patience they eventually get fixed.

This game is worth the money, props to fox for his love of the game that translated into persistence that allowed 2k to have an easy list of things to fix.

And props to Vlad for being the man for 2k last gen, not forgetting about us.

The way this is going, i see no reason why you can't remove some features nobody uses next year, add new ones along with some new animations, AI logic, presentation, and new roster and accurate cyberfaces.

If you do all that and add enough things for it to feel even better than this one (which is the best 2k last gen in terms of details to me) then i see no reason why there can't be another last gen game to max out this games potential, which to me is worth the money for those of us who don't want to pay 450 just like that, the money you save while still being entertained is ideal for the ones that are still left behind.

I still see all of us eventually moving on to ps4 and such but enough to say that this just shows what the ps3 could still do.
Well said man.

That guy with the Larry Bird avatar bailed too soon on this game; pretty much all of the problems that plagued that 10/29 were fixed literally only a few days later.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:24 AM   #130
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss
Well said man.

That guy with the Larry Bird avatar bailed too soon on this game; pretty much all of the problems that plagued that 10/29 were fixed literally only a few days later.
I'm "that guy"... And my boys have the game, so one day down the road if I really want to play this game...I still can. The "I told you so" comments are really unnecessary. I've been working with 2K rosters here at OS for a few years now, so I'm not some new moron who just arrived. But I appreciate the obituary here...

And it was the notes that I provided in another thread here that really got this stuff moving for all of you in the first place as it was clear that Vlad saw them. But anyway...have fun, fellas.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:26 AM   #131
MVP

Oaklandboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I'm "that guy"... And my boys have the game, so one day down the road if I really want to play this game...I still can. The "I told you so" comments are really unnecessary. I've been working with 2K rosters here at OS for a few years now, so I'm not some new moron who just arrived. But I appreciate the obituary here...
I appreciate all the work you done for us.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2015, 02:49 AM   #132
Banned

Quote:

And it was the notes that I provided in another thread here that really got this stuff moving for all of you in the first place as it was clear that Vlad saw them. But anyway...have fun, fellas.

You have contributed more than just Rosters, to This Gen of gamers. Yes, believe me, I know this. But, I can't (will not) Thank a person, who bails or has already bailed. You got frustrated (understandable), ranted, bailed, eavesdropped, returned, ranted, and now left again. This Gen could benefit, from your contributions (come on back). A Father/Dad of Boys, but is acting like a young teenage girl, right now. Pick One: MTFU or STFU. The ball is in your court (come back).
Old 11-04-2015, 07:07 AM   #133
Pro

Quote:

Eh, id say Fox is the main one who got things moving and kept updating on things, eventually someone would have done the same thing if they had the same persistence and love for the game, who knows, maybe even 2k would have done it themselves (unlikely but gotta give them props) that being said, thanks for getting things moving i guess since apparently your taking all the credit lol, nah but.

Theres is really no need for hostility here between us, towards you, etc.

I mean you have to admit you did give up on 2k publicly, but that was your decision, just because a lot of us didn't agree with it doesn't mean your decision is not valid.

That being said lets just keep supporting/updating the game like a community, there indeed is no need for this to be personal, its all just about a game in the end, much bigger issues in the world than that, so cheers bud, apologies if my approach towards you was too personal, am man enough too admit it may have been unneccesary.

Last edited by Leasim96; 11-04-2015 at 07:11 AM.
Old 11-04-2015, 03:15 PM   #134
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJG2
You have contributed more than just Rosters, to This Gen of gamers. Yes, believe me, I know this. But, I can't (will not) Thank a person, who bails or has already bailed. You got frustrated (understandable), ranted, bailed, eavesdropped, returned, ranted, and now left again. This Gen could benefit, from your contributions (come on back). A Father/Dad of Boys, but is acting like a young teenage girl, right now. Pick One: MTFU or STFU. The ball is in your court (come back).
Thanks... No offense taken, as I deal with worse than this in my work. Shows a lot about your character to use that kind of language toward me, but that's fine. I made my opinions known, but apparently when those go against others here, the way you reply to those is to do something like this. But appreciate the thoughtful and intelligent reply.....
Old 11-04-2015, 03:17 PM   #135
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leasim96
Eh, id say Fox is the main one who got things moving and kept updating on things, eventually someone would have done the same thing if they had the same persistence and love for the game, who knows, maybe even 2k would have done it themselves (unlikely but gotta give them props) that being said, thanks for getting things moving i guess since apparently your taking all the credit lol, nah but.

Theres is really no need for hostility here between us, towards you, etc.

I mean you have to admit you did give up on 2k publicly, but that was your decision, just because a lot of us didn't agree with it doesn't mean your decision is not valid.

That being said lets just keep supporting/updating the game like a community, there indeed is no need for this to be personal, its all just about a game in the end, much bigger issues in the world than that, so cheers bud, apologies if my approach towards you was too personal, am man enough too admit it may have been unneccesary.
I went through each team - made very concise notes on all roster related transactions. I'd say THIS got the ball rolling... Nobody had provided this kind of information prior to my doing it with these specifics on the 10/27 roster release.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...es-needed.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2015, 04:11 PM   #136
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:

Hey as long as your kids are enjoying the game that's all that matters; at least you didn't waste 60$ on it completely. And like you said you can play it anytime if you really want to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »