Home

NBA 2K25 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K25 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-15-2024, 07:50 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K25 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by WALTERBERRYPAOK
Euroleague mode with scanned players and proplay.

For many people euroleague represents the best style of basketball. In the last World cup you witnessed what the FIBA basketball is capable of.

I think 2ksports needs to scan all the euroleague players and create a great mode.

In 2k15 they added euroleague teams and now in 2024 with next gen technology, they can make something special.

They can even make this a paid dlc
Adding the Euroleague again would be amazing... good idea!

I would also say EuroCup teams as well.. scanning them may be some work though cause you see how they dealwith NBA players... lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2024, 09:48 PM   #42
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Rim physics. Please. Add in soft roll ins. Long rebounds. More animations. High bounces. Shots that are way off.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-17-2024, 11:49 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

Defensive settings that actually work and a way to have individual players stay home on assignments without using deny ball.

The only way to have shooters stay home currently is deny ball which is susceptible to back door cuts. I don't know why there isn't a way to have defenders stay home on individual players while using, tight, moderate and even gap as well. That said, I've had instances where even with deny ball on, the cpu will just randomly leave their man, with no double team called, every other defender covering their man and no mismatches. This is both with and without ACE.

When I go up against the 70/71 Bucks (who should not be a tier 3 team, they have a higher rating than some current tier 1 teams), I put deny ball on positions 1-3 and sometimes 5, leave him off ball and gap on ball for Greg Smith at the 4 with a double on catch and double on drive for Kareem and Cameron Johnson STILL guards Greg Smith out at the 3 point line and might bring a late double team on occasion. Emphasis on might.

A new physics engine altogether. I would not be surprised if there's still code from the original Dreamcast games in these new entries. I've got footage of players going through other players like they were ghosts and that's something I remember seeing back in 2k10 and 11. Case in point:
https://youtu.be/Jn1L9ykIzPQ?feature=shared

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Last edited by YDBoUnCe; 01-17-2024 at 11:53 AM.
Old 01-17-2024, 07:11 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

Asking for a new physics engine might be a bit much, bro
Old 01-17-2024, 09:33 PM   #45
Rookie

Remove all those unnecessary dribble animations: the CPU triggered dribbles for the user to slow the dribbler down.
These animations doesn't happen for the CPU.
Especially the animations that's triggered after crossing half court.
The lean back dribble that occurs when using turbo once you get below the free throw line.

If the user doesn't crossover there should be no crossover.

Last edited by Keshunleon33; 01-18-2024 at 09:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2024, 04:43 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorMG
Asking for a new physics engine might be a bit much, bro
$60 a pop for how many users buying the standard edition, even more for the special editions, VC, endorsements etc...
They have the budget and know how.

Old 01-19-2024, 01:54 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe
$60 a pop for how many users buying the standard edition, even more for the special editions, VC, endorsements etc...
They have the budget and know how.

I don't think adding an entirely new physics engine is as straightforward as you think it is.
******** src="moz-extension://cea915c9-7fb4-4c5f-aeeb-ba7e127a8370/js/app.js" type="text/javascript">
Old 01-19-2024, 02:12 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 3

I have another request.

-Background music licenses... look at the NBA Draft and the songs they use... if you going to license the NBA on NBC song, license the song that TNT used for the NBA Draft for the Jordan Era and Kobe Era. Not only that, make an intro for the NBA Draft in MyNBA

-Cutscenes

Now I know alot of people may not like cutscenes in franchises, but add some for like retirements and Hall Of Fame speeches. Add a little flavor to these events ala NBA Live 2004

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »