Home

NBA 2K25 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K25 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-17-2024, 01:14 PM   #73
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K25 Wishlist

It would be a huge blessing to see 2k negotiate some kind of deal with Reggie Miller since the all star festivities are in Indianapolis
Old 02-18-2024, 10:43 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

Use use the microphone to speak to teammates and other NPCs in the game using chat GPT. During gameplay use it to run plays or instruct certain players to do screens or post up or get free or attack the basket or double team etc. And for anyone that thinks it can't be done,I assure you that in the past there was an NBA 2K game that did it.It was nba 2k15.

Last edited by WALTERBERRYPAOK; 02-18-2024 at 10:49 AM.
Old 02-25-2024, 08:39 PM   #75
Rookie

Please add the ability to edit the appearance of created players in MyCareer. It kills the immersion when you have terrible and unrealistic looking superstars, populating the league after 3 or 4 years. Obviously we don’t want to be able to edit attributes, but appearances definitely need help. The computer just can’t generate realistic rookies at all ����*♂️
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2024, 09:19 PM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombreromalo
Please add the ability to edit the appearance of created players in MyCareer. It kills the immersion when you have terrible and unrealistic looking superstars, populating the league after 3 or 4 years. Obviously we don’t want to be able to edit attributes, but appearances definitely need help. The computer just can’t generate realistic rookies at all ����*♂️
This is one of my problems with MyNBA too. Most of the auto-gen players don't even look like real people, they look like they were raised at a nuclear testing site. Lots of mismatched facial features and way too many tattoo sleeves going on.
Old 02-29-2024, 03:39 AM   #77
Rookie

Cold Snap's Arena

This one's for Eras.

Since this mode was introduced, the fewest teams you could have active has been 12.

The first NBA season to have 12 teams was the 1967-68 season, when the Seattle Supersonics and San Diego Rockets joined the league.

Thus, an era starting from there. Call it the Early TV Era or something like that. Presentation and score bugs similar to what we saw in 2K12--I can't believe those only lasted the one year.

Speaking of classic NBA, a related point: An optional postseason rule change to eliminate the three-point line.

I realize this will be difficult, likely due to how court textures are programmed, so I'm not going to get up in arms if it's not there, but as they say, closed mouths don't get fed...and the fact is, an era has to be rule-appropriate, since the NBA didn't adopt the arc until the 1979-80 season (after the ABA had it for years), when they had no idea how it would completely break the sport.

But again, that arc was gone in era-appropriate games in 2K12. It can happen again.
Old 02-29-2024, 08:44 AM   #78
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22

I just want Coach Mode back.
Old 03-03-2024, 03:48 PM   #79
Rookie

2Kray's Arena

I’d like more RP type elements in MyCareer. Playing the W modes show you how lacking this aspect is. I’d like to be to have an influence on trading teammates, benching players during games, bring back players meeting with GMs and expand on that. Just more things to make the dynasty and career modes feel more immersive.

It’s odd playing mycareer and you’re supposed to be this iconic star but feel binded in what power you actually have. In an era where players have more influence on the league than ever.
Old 03-04-2024, 05:17 AM   #80
Rookie

The more I play, the more I see how weird some of the transitions into the ProPlay animations can be and it causes some unrealistic clashes where offensive players just pass right through defenders. Doesn’t happen a whole lot but it would be nice to see them continue to build on this and clean it up as they go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »