Home

NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-13-2023, 08:43 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatkins1978
I opened a ticket for this yesterday. I’ll share if I hear anything.

-SW

PS5: swatkins1978
Just found a couple new ones.

Platform: PS5
Mode: MyLeague (Kobe Era)

When creating a court you can't add a SPACE for your baseline text. Even though there is an R2 label for it. The text is also only centered for some of the fonts and number of letters. Also, editing the scorer's table results in the front row being lost.

Kind of laughable, a mode that hasn't been touched since 2K17 finds a way to accumulate multiple bugs.

I love the game, it's my most-played game series ever, but at the increasing price point and microtransaction focus is getting frusturating.

Last edited by troy10; 09-13-2023 at 09:02 PM.
Old 09-14-2023, 07:57 AM   #50
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy10
Just found a couple new ones.

Mode: MyLeague (Kobe Era)

When creating a court you can't add a SPACE for your baseline text. Even though there is an R2 label for it. The text is also only centered for some of the fonts and number of letters. Also, editing the scorer's table results in the front row being lost.

Kind of laughable, a mode that hasn't been touched since 2K17 finds a way to accumulate multiple bugs.

I love the game, it's my most-played game series ever, but at the increasing price point and microtransaction focus is getting frusturating.
To add to this, when you add sideline text, some of the fonts are misaligned so the words end up partially on the court.

Also, as has been raised before, you can't have no colour for any parts of the key as they just present as beige.
Old 09-14-2023, 09:19 AM   #51
Just started!

Platform (XBOX One, X, Series X|S - PlayStation 4, 4 Pro, 5 - PC): XBOX One

Bug (Be Specific): In MY NBA, online leagues you can not turn off the salary. It doesn't work properly

Game Mode Experienced In: Online leagues

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, but creating a league and trying to turn off the cap

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2023, 09:55 AM   #52
Just started!

PlayStation 5

Signature Moves resetting or shuffling at the start of every year for any generated player you edit. Shooting form remains but shooting speed resets. Shooting II tab is unaffected All dribble moves/Ball handling shuffled. Layup package is random but Dunking packages are not impacted.

REAL PLAYERS ARE NOT AFFECTED. Even if you change all of their signatures, they remain the same every season.

Game Mode Experienced In: MyNBA Eras

Can you reproduce it? How?:
Just changing a generated player's signature dribbles and layup package should be enough. In my "Testing", I would edit a Generated player in a draft class. Export that draft class. Import to MyNBA eras save. Draft the generated player. Sim a year and boom, all signatures changed. Different every time not just resetting.

No weird progression settings but I do have EOY progression set to auto. This also happened in 2k23.
Old 09-14-2023, 10:23 AM   #53
Rookie

Platform: PlayStation 5 (Xbox series ?)

bug since 2 years !

Bug (Be Specific): In « defensive coaching emphasis » menu, there are several times the option "none" is proposed in focus player. This doesn't seem normal to me at all. Display problem?

Game Mode Experienced In: all mode

Can you reproduce it? How?: Go to the « defensive coaching emphasis » menu during a match

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): yes, here :

Old 09-15-2023, 06:49 AM   #54
Pro

Mode: MyNBA

Bug: When you add a suspension to a player via editing, it treats it like an injury still, meaning players "recover" early. I had added suspensions to Morant (25 games) and Miles Bridges (10 games) and calculated the correct number of days by checking against their respective schedules, but Morant returned after 16 games and Bridges after 8.

Obviously the "suspension" option is listed as an injury type, but it shouldn't end early as it's not an injury per se.
Old 09-15-2023, 11:11 AM   #55
Just started!

Platform: PC

Bug (Be Specific): After 30 games into your first NBA season, you unlock the ability to adjust your minutes per game. Prior to game 31 you can do this, but after this game, the ability is locked again and the minutes are back to default. In previous versions you could adjust minutes after you've unlocked it, that's the expected result.

Game Mode Experienced In: MyCareer

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, I repeated it on two different characters. I was playing first season, on rookie mode, 5 min quarters. I got to 30 games into the season and got this letter that said i could adjust the lineups and minutes and so I did, but after game 31, it was locked again and I could not adjust the minutes after that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2023, 01:39 PM   #56
Rookie

Man I seriously still trying to wrap my head around how they keep ruining the court editor more and more each year even though there's literally millions of court creators out there. This year it's just straight up unusable with that terrible "no color" bug and the text alignment/space. There's been problems before, but never something that makes court creation literally impossible like this year...

This wouldn't necessarily be a problem for me (and for many of us) if at least they had added the missing historic courts in eras (97 Pistons, 96 Hawks, 93 Suns, etc). In my case I use the editor mostly to create these missing courts, not so much to create new designs, although it is also something I like to do from time to time. But no. Not only did they not add the missing courts, but now we can't even create them ourselves... this really pisses me off...

I really, really REALLY hope this is an unexpected glitch on their part that they'll fix in future patches or something, and not one of those thing that gets neglected in one version and stays neglected in all the following ones. That would be literally THE END of court creations in 2K. This is no joke folks...

I've never crossed more fingers for a fix in my entire life...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »