Home

NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-09-2023, 02:13 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsManiac4Life
Platform: PS5

Saved advanced rotations will act like they've been loaded but when you keep changes, the rotations revert back to whatever was set without using advanced settings.
This is happening to me as well. Extremely frustrating to say the least.
Old 09-09-2023, 02:26 PM   #18
Rookie

Miami Flash15's Arena

OVR: 0

Platform Xbox Series X

Bug (Be Specific): When changing difficulty sliders, they do not stick once you back out of the menu. I change it from All-Star to HoF and it reverts back to All-Star. I load custom sliders and it reverts back to All-Star once I exit the league.

Game Mode Experienced In: MyNBA Online

Can you reproduce it? How?: When changing difficulty sliders, they do not stick once you back out of the menu. I change it from All-Star to HoF and it reverts back to All-Star. I load custom sliders and it reverts back to All-Star once I exit the league.
Old 09-09-2023, 02:55 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

I posted this in the other thread related to the same situation but considering I am starting to see others on Reddit mention it as well I figured I would post it here too

Platform: Xbox Series S (1080P/Non 4K TV)

Bug (Be Specific):

This happens only during actual gameplay and not to the hud or anything...It also disappears when the game is paused or if you rewatch the videos back via the capture/share/xbox app. These are not ERA filters.

Strangely enough during gameplay the models and some other items have transparent filter lines going across them like noise or static...It's almost as if it's an overlay like in emulation.

The TV I have the little S hooked to is not 4K so maybe it's just a resolution thing but it's enough to drive me nuts as it's every game. I have tried turning motion blur both down to 0 and to 100 to test. Same results. Also I have tried different HDMI cables and 780P just makes the game look even worse. This is perplexing as I used the same little setup for 2K23 and did not have this issue.

It doesn't seem to happen in the 3 on 3 Sunset Park games either

Game Mode Experienced In: MyPlayer 5 on 5 NBA games.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. Every single game but only during NBA game gameplay.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

Not my image but identical issue as posted on the NBA2K Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBA2k/comme...e_having_this/

Last edited by SlickRickStyles; 09-09-2023 at 02:59 PM.
Old 09-09-2023, 03:30 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickRickStyles
I posted this in the other thread related to the same situation but considering I am starting to see others on Reddit mention it as well I figured I would post it here too

Platform: Xbox Series S (1080P/Non 4K TV)

Bug (Be Specific):

This happens only during actual gameplay and not to the hud or anything...It also disappears when the game is paused or if you rewatch the videos back via the capture/share/xbox app. These are not ERA filters.

Strangely enough during gameplay the models and some other items have transparent filter lines going across them like noise or static...It's almost as if it's an overlay like in emulation.

The TV I have the little S hooked to is not 4K so maybe it's just a resolution thing but it's enough to drive me nuts as it's every game. I have tried turning motion blur both down to 0 and to 100 to test. Same results. Also I have tried different HDMI cables and 780P just makes the game look even worse. This is perplexing as I used the same little setup for 2K23 and did not have this issue.

It doesn't seem to happen in the 3 on 3 Sunset Park games either

Game Mode Experienced In: MyPlayer 5 on 5 NBA games.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. Every single game but only during NBA game gameplay.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

Not my image but identical issue as posted on the NBA2K Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBA2k/comme...e_having_this/
Certainly a bug no doubt
Old 09-09-2023, 03:56 PM   #21
Just started!

Platform: Xbox Series S

Bug: The Nav won't go away in Eras, MyNBA Lite or any downloaded scenarios. So you aren't able to play games, view rosters, scouting or anything else. Repeatedly hit B to get the nav to go away but it just continually pops up.

I've tried clearing the cache twice, uninstalled/installed the game 3x and contacted support but they went dark after I sent the video of the issue

Game Mode: Eras and MyNBA lite

Can you reproduce it?: Yes tried every era, mode, scenarios sometimes takes a few second for the nav to pop up other times I load in and the nav is already up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2023, 04:18 PM   #22
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2

So 2k just gonna ignore the arena lighting glitch that makes the created Jersey look dim and dark

C'mon 2k this is the second year bug
Old 09-09-2023, 05:25 PM   #23
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Not a big deal nor new, but a bug nonetheless.

Platform:
Playstation 5

Bug:
Current/modern head coaches are shown in suits right after their team's starting lineup introductions, but then appear in regular quarter-zips afterwards

Game mode experienced in:
Quick Play/Play Now (so far)

Can you reproduce it:
yes and no

How:
yes: Start a Quick Play/Play Now game with current teams
no: games beginning with starting lineup introductions are random

Video/picture of bug:
might post later
Old 09-09-2023, 05:35 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
So 2k just gonna ignore the arena lighting glitch that makes the created Jersey look dim and dark

C'mon 2k this is the second year bug
Make sure to send a ticket to 2ksupport.

I just did as well, we need action behind our frustration. Lets work to get these issues solved bro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »