Home

NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-13-2024, 01:17 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Platform: PC

Bug: Players and refs being unable to pass the ball. It yo-yo's back to their hands. seems to be time based, as pausing for a bit can sometimes resolve the issue. shooting is unaffected

Game Mode Experienced In: MyCareer and MyLeague

Can you reproduce it? How?: It happens without any seeming rhyme or reason, but consistently. multiple times per 6 minute quarter

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): i can't cut the gif down enough to be allowed and i don't have enough posts to post a link to the reddit post including the video
Old 04-14-2024, 10:14 AM   #138
Pro

vetmin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokexchespin
Platform: PC

Bug: Players and refs being unable to pass the ball. It yo-yo's back to their hands. seems to be time based, as pausing for a bit can sometimes resolve the issue. shooting is unaffected

Game Mode Experienced In: MyCareer and MyLeague

Can you reproduce it? How?: It happens without any seeming rhyme or reason, but consistently. multiple times per 6 minute quarter

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): i can't cut the gif down enough to be allowed and i don't have enough posts to post a link to the reddit post including the video
See screenshot for possible explanation.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot3.jpg (117.2 KB, 72 views)
Old 04-17-2024, 02:50 PM   #139
Rookie

Not sure if this was raised, but since the last patch, the right upper body accessory frequency doesn’t work. It’s linked to the left upper body ones, so you can’t separate them anymore.
Old 04-22-2024, 02:18 PM   #140
Just started!

Hello, is it just me or the NBA Today is not working since the play in ? Since few days ago it keeps saying there are no games scheduled for the day....
Old 04-22-2024, 06:00 PM   #141
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by max79
Hello, is it just me or the NBA Today is not working since the play in ? Since few days ago it keeps saying there are no games scheduled for the day....
Yes they haven't updated it.since the first round of the play-in, so the game still thinks its the day before the final play-in games. They did the same thing after the All-Star break so hopefully it is brought up to date soon.

If you start a MyNBA with start today, the Sac/NO and Mia/Chi games haven't been played and the 8th seeds aren't set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2024, 03:23 AM   #142
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by desouza7
Not sure if this was raised, but since the last patch, the right upper body accessory frequency doesn’t work. It’s linked to the left upper body ones, so you can’t separate them anymore.
Looks like this isn’t a bug. I had Arm Paired as yes for some reason. When I put no, then I was able to update frequency for both arms separately.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »