Home

NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-09-2023, 08:16 PM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

I am having the same exact issue it is beyond frustrating. I have tried everything and the navigation menu will not go away and let me play a game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2023, 08:38 PM   #26
Rookie

FunGaming44's Arena

Platform: XBOX Series X

Bug: Brickleys Gym is always closed so you can not do any quests. also a bug at the art of shooting facility, you can get in there but the person to start the quest with is never there.

Game Mode Experienced In: MyCareer

Can you reproduce it? How?: No idea

I already made a 2K Support ticket about it and they said they would forward it to the team so hopefully this will be fixed fast.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:36 PM   #27
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttuspursfan
Platform: Xbox Series S

Bug: The Nav won't go away in Eras, MyNBA Lite or any downloaded scenarios. So you aren't able to play games, view rosters, scouting or anything else. Repeatedly hit B to get the nav to go away but it just continually pops up.

I've tried clearing the cache twice, uninstalled/installed the game 3x and contacted support but they went dark after I sent the video of the issue

Game Mode: Eras and MyNBA lite

Can you reproduce it?: Yes tried every era, mode, scenarios sometimes takes a few second for the nav to pop up other times I load in and the nav is already up.
I finally figured it out instead of pressing the B button you must push up on the right stick then hit the B button and the nav screen will go away. If it pops up again just domthe same thing.
Old 09-09-2023, 11:09 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
Platform:

PlayStation 5

Bug:

Turning off Key Zoom for the Broadcast Camera does not work. The camera continues to zoom in.

Game Mode Experienced In:

All game modes that allow Broadcast Camera.

Can you reproduce it? How?:

Select the Broadcast camera angle and turn off Key Zoom. You will notice that the camera exhibits no change and continues to zoom in the key.
Broadcast is the only way i can play but it seems wild this year. When bringing the ball up the court the camera pans way out. That will be hard to get use to
Old 09-10-2023, 03:45 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 13

Platform:
Playstation 5

Bug:
CPU's defensive logic, no recognition of mismatches, don't notice when user posts up to their smaller guys and send double team or at least some help over, also don't put the right guy to guard user, say I am using Luka they would be so OK to send Trae Young to guard and then end up getting abuse in the paint, and back to the first line no recognition of these mismatches

Game mode experienced in:
Quick Play

Can you reproduce it:
yes

How:
play every single game and it continues to happen, really needs a patch for this
Old 09-10-2023, 06:17 AM   #30
Rookie

FunGaming44's Arena

Not really a bug but I really hate the way they have the Daily Spin now, basically your forced to meet join an affiliation like always but this year you are forced to meet requirements first and if you don't do them then no daily spins for you. They forgot not everyone plays in the city, I play Mycareer and only focus on the NBA career and don't like to be forced to play games in the city. I hope they change this so those that did not join or meet the requirements to join can also do the daily spin.
Old 09-11-2023, 12:28 AM   #31
Pro

Platform: PS5

Bug: Wemby's rookie contract for some reason is set to 3+2 instead of the standard 2+2, with the final year option for $42m (which would be his starting salary if he took the max rookie scale extension). All other first round rookies have the correct 2+2 contract.

Secondary bug: The player contract screen doesn't have the correct colour coding for player options, team options and 2-way deals.

See below screenshot of both bugs:

Game mode: MyNBA modern era
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2023, 09:06 AM   #32
Rookie

lvnba's Arena

Platform: PlayStation 5

Bug: Sliders (and I'm guessing other settings) are reset every time you take any action on MyNBA Online. It means that you can't really get to save custom sliders. This is gamebreaking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »