Home

NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-19-2023, 01:50 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scvllp
Platform: PS5/XBOXSX

Bug: the Bulls jerseys in play now and MyNBA ERAS are incorrect. The 85-88 and 92-04 set are exactly the same in game. There should be a 85-92 set, a 92 set with the black patch on the shoulder and a 93-04 set
I sent this to 2kSupport and also the discord.

make sure you doing the same as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2023, 02:11 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanivitale
Man I seriously still trying to wrap my head around how they keep ruining the court editor more and more each year even though there's literally millions of court creators out there. This year it's just straight up unusable with that terrible "no color" bug and the text alignment/space. There's been problems before, but never something that makes court creation literally impossible like this year...

This wouldn't necessarily be a problem for me (and for many of us) if at least they had added the missing historic courts in eras (97 Pistons, 96 Hawks, 93 Suns, etc). In my case I use the editor mostly to create these missing courts, not so much to create new designs, although it is also something I like to do from time to time. But no. Not only did they not add the missing courts, but now we can't even create them ourselves... this really pisses me off...

I really, really REALLY hope this is an unexpected glitch on their part that they'll fix in future patches or something, and not one of those thing that gets neglected in one version and stays neglected in all the following ones. That would be literally THE END of court creations in 2K. This is no joke folks...

I've never crossed more fingers for a fix in my entire life...
We definitely need a solve for the text for court creations but we can still get some of these courts done 85-90%. 1992-00 Suns court & Pistons teal you can get done with no problem outside of the text on each end, Ill have mine done tomorrow

I'm hoping next major update we can get this stuff figured out with the amount of 2k support tickets people send in
Old 09-19-2023, 05:01 PM   #67
MVP

Po Pimp's Arena

OVR: 15

Platform: XBox Series X (but probably on PS5 as well)

Bug (Be Specific): Player of the half is wrong. Commentator will talk about a specific player having a great half, but it’ll show a different player on the screen. For example, the commentators mentioned Kobe having a great half and I had 16 points on 50% shooting, but on the screen they flashed Shaq with 8 points and 1 assist (he had 8 boards as well, but the overlay didn’t show his rebounds which could be another glitch in itself).

Game Mode Experienced In: Play Now (MyEras Kobe Era)

Can you reproduce it? How?: Just play the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFil23
Platform: PlayStation 5 (Xbox series ?)

bug since 2 years !

Bug (Be Specific): In « defensive coaching emphasis » menu, there are several times the option "none" is proposed in focus player. This doesn't seem normal to me at all. Display problem?

Game Mode Experienced In: all mode

Can you reproduce it? How?: Go to the « defensive coaching emphasis » menu during a match

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): yes, here :

Just to add, there are no longer any points of emphasis or focus for the offense either. Just rebounds and tempo.
Old 09-20-2023, 03:18 AM   #68
Rookie

dkosorio's Arena

OVR: 0

I’m not sure if anybody else went as far as submitting a support ticket with 2K to solve the dunk signature issue… But they legitimately responded to me with “have you tried turning the game off and turning it back on”…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2023, 08:43 PM   #69
MVP

Platform: PS5

Bug (Be Specific): Ball gets stuck in mid-air or doesn't completely hit the floor at times when dribbling. Sometimes players will completely skip dribble animations with the ball never leaving their hand.. This has been an issue for years but seems to be worse this year. It kills all immersion. I really wish they would fix this. It ruins the game for me.

Game Mode Experienced In: All

Can you reproduce it? How?: It happens randomly during certain dribble animations.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

https://youtu.be/RtrV--RndgI?si=7yHQVYd3Je4wwRAR

https://youtu.be/-CKE9C-tvGg?si=vcPFpT3fbjRhPdo2

https://youtu.be/gL2l2SjCBgE?si=ETW1ratfyOkRpMMA

https://youtu.be/Eyu1y_XstEE?si=XvWwncBlwZ-qNFTj

https://youtu.be/VrPbf-4HNFg?si=OAPotq-oAJiBPjSO

Last edited by JKSportsGamer1984; 10-22-2023 at 08:45 AM.
Old 09-21-2023, 06:27 AM   #70
Rookie

There's still a hang when trying to upload draft classes it gets stuck on checking player for foul language
Old 09-21-2023, 01:28 PM   #71
Rookie

Bug: MyNBA online -> Slider reset
plattform: xbox Xseries, Crossplay League

Every time you set up the sliders in the mynba online, they reset automatically to the difficulty, which was set up at the start.

For example: you create a league with superstar sliders. Than you go into the menu and load some custom sliders into the league. After leaving the menu + starting a game, the slider reset automatically back to superstar. It´s impossible to play with custom sliders.

Someone else has the same issues?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2023, 01:19 AM   #72
MVP

capp34's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElLatinoRusso
Bug: MyNBA online -> Slider reset
plattform: xbox Xseries, Crossplay League

Every time you set up the sliders in the mynba online, they reset automatically to the difficulty, which was set up at the start.

For example: you create a league with superstar sliders. Than you go into the menu and load some custom sliders into the league. After leaving the menu + starting a game, the slider reset automatically back to superstar. It´s impossible to play with custom sliders.

Someone else has the same issues?

I think I found a workaround for this. You need set your difficulty to custom when setting it up initially. The once you get in the league make your slider changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Kings of the Kourt Commissioner

KOTK Discord - https://discord.gg/Swj5cJe

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »