Home

JWDixon's All-Inclusive Franchise Spreadsheet

This is a discussion on JWDixon's All-Inclusive Franchise Spreadsheet within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2023, 09:58 AM   #49
Rookie

JWDixon120's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JWDixon's All Inclusive Franchise Spreadsheet

Just an update here.

The sheet is going to be going through some major changes in the near future to get it prepared for 2023.

I’ll update you all when it’s ready!
Old 01-17-2023, 02:02 PM   #50
MVP

kinsmen7's Arena

I'm having a blast screwing around with the IFA generator. Obviously I'm nowhere close to being at that point of my franchise, but I just saw a 5'5'', 210 lbs LH switch hitting 1B from Venezuela that would be a hilarious add.

I'm paying a bit more attention to my scouting this year, and was cruising through the blue chip guys just to see what might be available to me when I pick, and there's a prospect that is an 18 year old SS who's 5'6'' who's 235 lbs, and is considered MLB ready next year, with above average speed and crazy good defence. That's the type of hilarious video game stuff that will keep me entertained.

2023 Blue Jays Franchise: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=791592061 (Paused)
Old 01-17-2023, 02:04 PM   #51
Rookie

JWDixon120's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinsmen7
I'm having a blast screwing around with the IFA generator. Obviously I'm nowhere close to being at that point of my franchise, but I just saw a 5'5'', 210 lbs LH switch hitting 1B from Venezuela that would be a hilarious add.

I'm paying a bit more attention to my scouting this year, and was cruising through the blue chip guys just to see what might be available to me when I pick, and there's a prospect that is an 18 year old SS who's 5'6'' who's 235 lbs, and is considered MLB ready next year, with above average speed and crazy good defence. That's the type of hilarious video game stuff that will keep me entertained.

Haha yeah man the IFA Generator will toss out some crazy Heights and Weights. Unfortunately excel limitations kept me from correlating them very well.

So occasionally you’ll get a randy Johnson who is 6’10 and 180 LBS lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2023, 02:15 PM   #52
MVP

kinsmen7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWDixon120
Haha yeah man the IFA Generator will toss out some crazy Heights and Weights. Unfortunately excel limitations kept me from correlating them very well.

So occasionally you’ll get a randy Johnson who is 6’10 and 180 LBS lol
As someone who was once 6'5'', 155 lbs (the beer has helped me fill out over the years to a solid 220 ), I appreciate the heck out of it. Give me all of the tall lanky's, and the short square dudes. Having a Alejandro Kirk sized speedster is a gamers dream.

2023 Blue Jays Franchise: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=791592061 (Paused)
Old 01-20-2023, 05:59 AM   #53
Pro

IndianSummer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinsmen7
As someone who was once 6'5'', 155 lbs (the beer has helped me fill out over the years to a solid 220 ), I appreciate the heck out of it. Give me all of the tall lanky's, and the short square dudes. Having a Alejandro Kirk sized speedster is a gamers dream.
Age will help to fix that lanky problem
Old 02-07-2023, 12:14 PM   #54
Rookie

TexasDBack's Arena

Wow! What an amazing sheet! Thank you for putting this together.

Quick question: I normally don't turn on 30 team control, but if you wanted to do the scenarios - wouldn't that be required? Then also just turn the rest on auto? Just checking so I can start a new franchise and run some water through these pipes.
Old 02-07-2023, 12:15 PM   #55
Rookie

JWDixon120's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDBack
Wow! What an amazing sheet! Thank you for putting this together.

Quick question: I normally don't turn on 30 team control, but if you wanted to do the scenarios - wouldn't that be required? Then also just turn the rest on auto? Just checking so I can start a new franchise and run some water through these pipes.

Yeah 30 team control is definitely needed for the scenarios I believe!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2023, 01:47 PM   #56
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

You can do some of the storylines on single team control but you would have to have everything happen to your own team.

https://twitch.tv/bryanm1982

Braves Franchise

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »