Home

ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-25-2023, 02:09 PM   #49
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwnaf
In theory, would 75 player minimum speed threshold in madden be equivalent to 24 player minimum speed threshold or something like that in ncaa 14 just curious

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
I cant comment on this - I play NCAA Revamped and blindly follow the creators of the mod as they are the experts.
Old 08-25-2023, 02:33 PM   #50
Rookie

SiiLv3Rx's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML
As soon as HFA gets fixed within franchise I recommend turning it off. The benefits the teams get are just silly; I'd understand giving +1 to attributes such as Spectacular Catch, Throw Accuracy, DLine moves, etc. as an "in the zone" type of buff, but the quarterback forgetting what button to press to throw to a receiver? Give me a break!

Stats look nice - Sacks do look high but it really is tough to slant sliders to play vs momentum especially since I'll be turning it off ASAP.

For a tougher time getting to the QB in general I'd recommend not user controlling DL - manual user stick moves can get pretty OP if your team has the momentum meter filled.

Thanks for using these! Please feel free to share as much as you'd like; I'd love for these to be community driven sliders.

Yes, I completely agree on the HFA. It's just not properly balanced. So probably best to turn it off once we can.

6 of the 7 sacks were all after momentum completely swung in my favor. I don't user the line either - I play as the FS and sometime MLB.

The sacks weren't just guys coming through the line. It was consistently the QB not getting rid of the ball (which, like you said, I think is one of the momentum issues)
Old 08-25-2023, 02:46 PM   #51
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

I’m going to try these. I’m tired of trying to make my own!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2023, 02:52 PM   #52
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

I know penalties are kind of a lost cause but have you seen an okay amount with your set?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-25-2023, 04:39 PM   #53
Banned

Ml I just play "play now," but I wanna give my honest feedback on ur sliders, so do I need to look for anything in particular in "play now"?

Old 08-25-2023, 04:41 PM   #54
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Quote:
Ml I just play "play now," but I wanna give my honest feedback on ur sliders, so do I need to look for anything in particular in "play now"?

You ask way too
Many questions man. Just play the game and find out the stuff for yourself like most of us do.
Old 08-25-2023, 04:47 PM   #55
Banned

Sorry I'm not trying to annoying I have autism so if i keep asking questions I guinely want know because I don't know what to look for

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2023, 05:41 PM   #56
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:

Play now should play similar to franchise as these have been tested in both game modes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »